New Fiesta

IDGM

At great risk to my own personal safety for a possible repost and a repaeat of the Mazda2 post behaviour that, fortunately, I missed, here are a couple of pics of the MK7 (I've lost count) Fiesta

Fiesta_new_2_560px.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Fiesta_new_1_560px.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The word from Fleet News is that a 170bhp turbo ST (presumably same engine as 207/Cooper S) is on the cards along with the 1.4 and 1.6 PSA diesels. Looks like there's plenty of scope for lowering and big rims. Personally, I think it's gone the way of the generic look of all superminis of late.

And just like the Mazda 2 it looks like an elephant has sat on the scuttle panel (it's too low for the bonnet profile)...

Edited by dxg

The roof line if far to high compared with the bonnet, the ride height is way too high, the wheels are tiny, the rear wiper is horrid just ploncked on the glass, and the access to the boot looks rubbish.

By the looks of that i prefer the current one, and i dont really like that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If you stare at it long enough a 3d image of a turd appears from the screen. I think ford has spunked their design budget on other cars in the range, truly *****.

lmfao!!!

couldnt put it better myself!

it reminds me of a toyota carina or whatever, utter pap, i think it must all be a joke......has to be.

over bodied......under wheeled

Edited by mitch unit 21

but obviously there will be a sport version , which could look like this.

car_photo_212251_5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

yes the key word you used there was could , but we know it wont

Kungfubaby.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

TBH i dont even care i saw this on SU and wanted to use it.

rofl good enough reason. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Haha, I raise you one baby O rly for my owl. Far superiour

owlmedley.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

that baby animation is brilliant.

shame about the flashy text and bad spelling.

Are you pretending?