Why did you choose your username?

bjblyth

first name is benjamin, middle name is daniel and surname is blyth

bdblyth doesnt really have a ring to it so i used

BenJaminBLYTH

BJBLYTH

stuck to it since i was about 10 when i first got online and needed usernames!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i choose mine because i take an interest in the 'European Association for NeuroOncology' or 'EANO'... and the french starting word d' means of... so 'of european association for neuroOncology'

surely that should be D'eano then?

well the loop is green and small but has a huge personality! little green giant! really hate it now though so if i can change it please let me know!

surely that should be D'eano then?

well the loop is green and small but has a huge personality! little green giant! really hate it now though so if i can change it please let me know!

Contact the mods/admin with your new name and they do it for £10...

he wants to be a house maid when he grows up!

What do you mean when he grows up, Ray is older than time laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I was listening to the wheatus album (remember them?) at the time i registered. Its the title of a track. I did spell it right originally, then cocked up the password so had to do it again with the wrong spelling.

I'll give you three guesses...

I don't like mine any more either, well, never did really, I just use it for everything.

If a mod reads this, please change mine to Philplop.

My cousin used to call me it when I was little. I think it's quite amusing.

It helps to be a geordie when saying I D modds

I thought of this name as a garage name as my name is Ian Dodds and i like to think i can do mods.

Sticking with the garage theme you could have I D MOT's and so on.

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by ID modds

like here man i d modds me man wor kid. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

used to be called 'the younger modder' on forums as started modding cars at 15 so in general was younger than the others

got the arosa and decided instead of the racer look like previous cars i would do subtle mods to this one so used the name 'subtle modder' smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

• 2 weeks later...
Silver, why do you have a tea set for your avatar?

...because I like playing with my camera and taking stupid pics, and what better way to use them than to do than turn them into my avatar. If I didn't do that sort of thing they would just sit on my computer doing nothing.

Oh! ...and I like tea!

Ray

£10! your having a girraffe! il stick to little green giant thanks. surely you are taking the piss?

Oh! and yes I was having a larrff! It's €20

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />