Honda Logo

krieglupo

Ok, I'm not sure if this is another me saying the Peugeot 107 was cool, but I like the Honda Logo.

With a coupla Type R badges, and 17" type R alloys, I think it'd look the shiz. 33_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

33_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Obv in white though for the Type R look.

Am I being stupid again...for the billionth time.

I'm so high I don't even know what the hell happened eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

Ok, I'm not sure if this is another me saying the Peugeot 107 was cool, but I like the Honda Logo.

With a coupla Type R badges, and 17" type R alloys, I think it'd look the shiz. 33_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

33_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Obv in white though for the Type R look.

somebody take away this kid's crack pipe.

With a coupla Type R badges, and 17" type R alloys, I think it'd look the shitz. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

why stick a type r badge on it if its not a type r!

i think this pisses me off the most when people do stuff like that.... BMW drivers sticking M badges has to be the gayest.....

everyone who knows what an M sport badge is knows what a M sport car should look like...... i really don't get it!

the gayest thing ever though is MR2 ferrari's! ROFL!

M1, lets have a weed party, ill bring some blueberry blunt skins aswell laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

why stick a type r badge on it if its not a type r!

i think this pisses me off the most when people do stuff like that.... BMW drivers sticking M badges has to be the gayest.....

everyone who knows what an M sport badge is knows what a M sport car should look like...... i really don't get it!

the gayest thing ever though is MR2 ferrari's! ROFL!

exactly, badging up a car is the equivilant of sticking socks down your pants.

Buwahahahahahahaha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry, but that makes a Fox look appealing.

if you'd said the honda beat i might have aproved, though not with the type r badging.

beat_sx.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

they should make another one as a mx5 rival.