Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

Wasn't hard at all. Just head up the light with either a heat gun or an oven then carefully prise it open with a flat blade screw driver. If it doesn't budge with a small amount of effort its not been heated up enough.

I prefer with a heat gun, just quicker and easier. Just make sure you don't melt the plastic.

car looked spot on last night mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> the interior is amazing !! new lights look cool smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i wanna do them but cant be assed lol

hehe, cheers bud.

Yours will look pimp once you get those steelies off and some pimp rims on!

Honestly, its very easy to do the lights. Just need to be careful biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

When I have taken lights apart in the past, I just put them back in the oven until it was sticky enough then fitted the lense back on and pressed it tight for a while. It does not take long to set hard again.

I just used some clear silicon sealer. Just to make sure it was nice and tight back on.

Bendy lens action from Bug Jam off my mobile flirtloop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 1 month later...

Proper mint sunny day and I had cleaned the car yesterday so thought I'd take some piccies! Nout much has really changed, just got a monkey hanging off my rear view mirror :lol:

I forgot my camera though, so had to use my phone, D'oh!

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

Quite happy with hows its looking at the moment. Mainly cause I've stole the Zenders again..

Now now.. don't make me burn down the shed... :lol:

if "THAT" shed burnt i'd be a broken man :lol:

• 3 weeks later...