Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

very lush car wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> i really like everything thats been done shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• 5 weeks later...

Needs to be dropped about another inch.

...and before anyone says it. I didn't want any dish on them nor did I want them to stick out of the arches. I wanted them to be tucked right in! Already had about a million people telling me to put wider outers on them and spacers!

Still aren't a patch on the Zenders. Mmmm!

DSC00226.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00227.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

are the adjuster ring's still on the rear springs???

Edited by mitch unit 21

are the adjuster ring's still on the rear springs???

I'm guessing so.

Dying to get it lower so I'm gonna have the wheels off again tonight and see if I can bring it down a little bit. Main worry is the drive shafts catching......?

I'm guessing so.

Dying to get it lower so I'm gonna have the wheels off again tonight and see if I can bring it down a little bit. Main worry is the drive shafts catching......?

Looking at how low some of the gti's are without catching majorly i reckon you'll be ok a bit further down. I'd drop mine more if they weren't one solid piece of rust.

Wheels look good BTW but they were always going to! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'd rather mine were a seized piece of rust than this happen when you try and turn them...

DSC00231.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There only 2 years old aswell, purchase date on the invoice is 15/08/05

I also spent 2.5/3 hours cleaning it and it looks awesome. Wanted some better pics so went for a drive and it totally pissed it down for about 2 mins then stopped. So quickly dried it off again and it pissed it down again!

It was eerie, as if someone was doing it on purpose.

Be honest with me... am I in the Truman Show? Honestly...

Needs to be dropped about another inch.

...and before anyone says it. I didn't want any dish on them nor did I want them to stick out of the arches. I wanted them to be tucked right in! Already had about a million people telling me to put wider outers on them and spacers!

Still aren't a patch on the Zenders. Mmmm!

DSC00226.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00227.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

one, ummm, sound....? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.!

perfect! i love love love those wheels. nicely done.

I always thought having tinted headlights and non-tinted indicators ruined the front end of my Lupo so today I set about tinting some. I've wanted to for a while but I've not see any indicators on ebay or in the scrapyard and I didn't want to do it to the ones on my car incase they cracked and I'd have to pay dealership prices for them.

Anyway, after spending £0 I ended up with something that looks a bit like this. Its pissing it down outside and I can't find my tiger seal so I can't glue the lens back together but you get the idea.

tinted VS stock.

Also cheers to Micky for giving me the indicators off his Lupo since he doesn't need them anymore!

DSC00266.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Patience! Lots off it, lol.

Picture makes them look a bit ****, but they look much better in real life. Will get more pics when they are on the car. Currently just cracked open the other one, masked it up, need to key it then wait for it to stop raining and I can finish this one.

DSC00277.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

They are quite dark, but still, look better than the white ones!

Just need some of those silver tech bulbs so you don't see the orange.

All in all canny happy, specially for free!!

do mine fag boy.

Gimmie them and I'll give it a go!

DOes that GTI your getting have rear pop outs caues I need a set.

I might have to come round after you've got all you want off it to take dibs on any good bits laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />