Louis Theroux

Picola

What should we do today? I know, lets go and stand outside a funeral and protest against homosexuals. Forget the fact that people have just lost a loved one, are there to mourn and not be greeted by a bunch of ignorant yokels picketing "God hates fags"

Its pretty mad what religion can make people believe. "My dad will be happy if I get run over by a bus, as I'll be in Hell" blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Why is it only really Chrisitanity that seems to push ideals on other people, and if we don't follow the rules and beliefs then we are sinners and will rot with the devil.

Mad crazy world.

Makes you thankful what we've been brought up in a free society and not piloted from birth into such nonsense.

I'm off to my Jesus cupboard to pray now and put my dirty pillows away.

"all you do all day is fornicate you fag enabler"...

wtf are these people on?! i dont know whether to laugh at the rediculousness of it all or shout at the tele!

i feel SO sorry for them poor kids being bought up like that

disgusting

The converted documentary maker made me laugh the most. Out of all of them he sounded the most rediculous and blatently had no idea about religion at all! Saying that it was the Jews killed Jesus?!! I'm not in the least bit religious, but you get taught all that kind of stuff as a little kid! What a complete dumb idiot! LOL

It was obvious that the girl who was doing the law degree did not really believe it. For her it was either disown her family or just continue as things were.

As for he original founder....closet homosexual maybe?

Bunch of weird m*tha'f*ckas...

To be honest; with the way the US is with gun crime etc. I'm surprised they haven't been 'smoked' already.

Next Waco brewing I say!

Ray

i must admit i was watching it thinking the original founder might have a bit of closet homo about him......

the mother was a complete tool and i loved it when Louis rinsed her over Homosexuality not being one of the 10 commandments.....

the daughter doing law i agree didnt seem to have her heart in it - you could see at the end that she was desperately trying to convince herself that "no-one would want a nut like me" in the hope she could justify to herself staying......

picketing funerals is ****ed up and i was watching it in disbelief that none of the group had been shot yet - you suspect they probably only picket in posher areas where they know nobody will do something stupid....

It said a lot that the young kids didnt have a clue what was going on and the mother was desperately trying to cover up for them

Not surprisingly that poor little girl didn't actually have any idea what a 'fag' actually was. She had just been taught it was everyone apart from them, but evidently not that it's men sticking things in other men or visa versa (thank goodness seeing as the poor thing was only about 6!).

I get the feeling it's purely the mother, the grandfather and a few hangars on who really believe it. The rest have just been brought up to believe it, which is terrible. Nutjobs!

What i didn't understand is, they had no focus on marriage or children because they didn't believe in it, yet some of them were married and did you see the amount of children and babies there were? 1+1=5 and 'my way or the highway' spring to mind.

Edited by db

how wierd was that family, I can't believe they've managed to get about 70 members for the 'religion'.

most funny thing was that all the way through the message was that bad things happen because you're a 'fag enabler' or another bad thing like 'a soldier' so getting hit by a bus is god's way of telling you you're a bad person. but when the young boy got hit by that drink someone threw, it was the other person who was bad not a devine intervention!

the old guy was a bit of a mentalist too.

Another observation...

Did you notice how they all looked alike? Some good ole' Westboro Baptist Church family bedroom fun goin' on no doubt...

Morons!

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Another observation...

Did you notice how they all looked alike? Some good ole' Westboro Baptist Church family bedroom fun goin' on no doubt...

Morons!

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

the main pastor bloke had 13 children whove then had their own kids presumably......it was said on there that the majority of the "members" were related to each other

it's an interesting debate, a huge percentage of the people in the uk claim to be christian an of those quite a few believe that the bible is the word of god etc. If that's the case and they ever read it then it's pretty clear that god hates "men who lie with men"

Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom1 Corinthians 6:9b,10

Pretty clear cut though most who say they believe the bible probably have never read it. Lots of deluded people out their either way.

made me mad watchin the di<k heads. if it was me id stand on the other side of the road with a sign sayin GOD WAS GAY, and my personal favourite.

YOU'LL REALISE WHEN YOU DIE THAT ALL THIS WAS FOR NOTHING AND YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR LIFE FOLLOWING A MADE UP STORY.

that would prob have to be a banner actually. (sorry to any Christians on here)

Edited by emo_gazz

Bunch of weird m*tha'f*ckas...

To be honest; with the way the US is with gun crime etc. I'm surprised they haven't been 'smoked' already.

Next Waco brewing I say!

Ray

I said exactly that to the Wife-in-training last night. They will be 'judged' in a hail of FBI bullets.

The sad thing is that, according to the Bible, everything happens according to God's Will, so if you die of cancer, that's God's Will and should be praised. Sadly, they forgot to read the bit that says God forgives sinners, but not the sin. As usual, a minority Christian group do a pick 'n' mix of the Scriptures to suit themselves. There will be more 'fundamentalist' Christians before too long if only to counter the rise of the popularity of Islam. Hell will be split wide open, Godamit!

Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom1 Corinthians 6:9b,10

Looks like I'm heading straight below!

God hates me...

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

lol, dare i ask what unnatural purpose you're kept for biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thesignsofthetimes.net

godhatesamerica.com

godhatescanada.com

godhatesfags.com

smellthebrimstone.com

just a few of their entertaining sites. Warning, they are getting absolutely hammered so can be quite slow.

I'm sorry, but I just find that really funny! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Especially the little smiley faces scattered around all the hate-filled sentences...

the weirdest thing was, that apart from their beliefs being what you could describe as ever so slightly warped, they came across as pretty normal when going about their day to day lives. and they interacted with theroux really well, even if they did think that he was a 'mocker'.

however, they're totally different from the davidans of waco

couple of school boy errors in that "letter"......

1. They say its to "England" yet use the British flag rather than the English flag....

2. They claim us to have a population of 60.6 million, in fact we've only 50.6million....

only little things but when you're trying to convert the world you could at least be factually accurate rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Would help their case more if their version of the National Anthem actually fitted the tune too. There are too many syllables in half the lines!