Full Respray

Lou's Lupo GTI

I have some time off from uni and my dad has finally agreed to respray my car. He owns 3 workshops so no bodge on the driveway! He has already done my roof and in the process of refurbing my bathursts.

I was thinking of a pearlescent silver.

Any pics of nice silver modified cars would be great in helping me choose a colour!

I think the GTi would look awesome in white. Flat would be my preference, but candy or pearl would be nice too!

Just keep the black erm... black for contrast!

Ray

ive never saw a pink lupo of any sort, so i vote pink biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh god dont drag that up again! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wasn't thinking of a pleasant chocolate or bronze brown.

More ill dog, yellowy brown.

So delightful.

Anyway, I think its a daft question. If you are going to the expense of getting your car resprayed then you should make it your decision and not anyone else's.

Well, pink is out of the question, dad just done a mx5 in pink with lambo doors, looks horrid.

Pearl white is a possiblity however I am thinking of R32 blue! But an exterme colour change is alot of work....

Edited by Lou's Lupo GTI

Well, pink is out of the question, dad just done a mx5 in pink with lambo doors, looks horrid.

Pearl white is a possiblity however I am thinking of R32 blue! But an exterme colour change is alot of work....

Wise Choice wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />