What is the star rateing next to our use names?

VWR Lupo

If you click on your user name it brings up your profile and there is a star rating!

Most peoples are not highlited but some are (ive got 5 gold stars biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) but what do they mean?

It rates how good you are in the sack (apparently)! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

is that why you have none then?? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It rates how good you are in the sack (apparently)! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In that case i'll leave you behind max as you're a 0 star.. and i'll be round to luke's for a bit of action wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Lined myself up for that one didn't I?! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

yeah you did sorry (just looked at mine i havent got any either laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Ive got 5 stars then shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well it been proved all my equipment works laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

If you didn't wear any clothes & bent over, wouldn't you be showing a gold star of your own anyway?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

right now you lot have me intrested as to how many i have so im just going to have to post to find out

HAHHAHAHAHHHAA!!!! none!!

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

Your three stars aparently craig.

twasnt like that last night , oh well looks like rep points grow in the night laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />