What is the star rateing next to our use names?

VWR Lupo

twasnt like that last night , oh well looks like rep points grow in the night laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

felt sorry for ya mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and you do contribute alot of posts to this site wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ive rated you.

Even though you did make me catch a cold laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I know, what a night to choose!

Thankyou for the lovely stars though thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
Can we start a no stars sub-club?

Less is more!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah but you wont be able to be in it now

its just a rumour...but I aint much better than you by the looks of it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

edit:lol nvm jus checked and igot some stars tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Az_zA