Celebrity Big Brother Racism

willcrook

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realise that the definition of a racial incident is if anyone thinks it's racist. even if the people who were involved don't think it's racist, if a man who witnessed it says it was racist then the police have to treat it as a racial incident.

you do realise that the definition of a racial incident is if anyone thinks it's racist. even if the people who were involved don't think it's racist, if a man who witnessed it says it was racist then the police have to treat it as a racial incident.

Well that makes perfect sense laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In theory then that means that as long as someone is a different ethnicity from myself & I could just say I thought it was a racist attack & it would be logged as such. How open to abuse is that?! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

In theory then that means that as long as someone is a different ethnicity from myself & I could just say I thought it was a racist attack & it would be logged as such. How open to abuse is that?! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Exactly the point is was making earlier smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lots of asians, chinese and italians own fish and chip shops

Your missing the point, its not about who owns the restaurant its how its reported, why just because the assult happened in an Indian restaurant is it automatically assumed by the press that it is racially motivated.

I will tell you why, cause that will sell more papers than a mere drunken assult which is probably not even considered newsworthy.

Exactly the point is was making earlier smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Your missing the point, its not about who owns the restaurant its how its reported, why just because the assult happened in an Indian restaurant is it automatically assumed by the press that it is racially motivated.

But it usually is. Like i used to work in one and this guy got refused a table cos he was drunk last time and this time and lots of customers complained about him. So he started the wholewe let u into this contry crap. Or some guy was waiting on chips and shouted oi p*** how long on my chips. In my expricance anyway.

What is racism? Its a whole heap of things, it starts of in basic form as ignorance/bullying etc...

Saying that Jade is not racist, the C4 edits tried quite hard to make it so, but she isn't. She is ignorant, but that is Jade.

Danielle is racist and she knows it, to say 'f off home' to a coloured person is not right, i've heard it in my younger days and definitely not right.

I have to say racism is not an easy issue to describe, from personal experience you can feel racism even without anything being said. EG like going into a bar/restaurant where everyone does look at you and makes you feel unwanted.

Racism happens to every colour, but it does happen to people of colour more.

Anyway thats my two pence worth

I will tell you why, cause that will sell more papers than a mere drunken assult which is probably not even considered newsworthy.

spot on mate.. altho i have t say i havent watched big brother so not 100% on what was said. but at the end of the day the people that watch the show are only shown what people want them to see. ok iam not saying what she said was right but at big brother made jade and now it seem they have finished her.

maybe the other one, may have said something towards others and he didnt get shown who knows, but the fact is its not just then 3 or so people that have them views. iam not saying i do at all but jade is real, she is the type of person i see every day,unlike that shelpa who is stuck up her own ass.

I saw the 'eviction' bit. Funny how Goody apologised before leaving and that the crowd weren't there on her request. C4 protect their own I think.

She claims that she really isn't like that. Good acting, where's her BAFTA?

she's not your mum is she

1. That reads as a question to me.

2. He didn't call him names.

3. Hes not already been warned about abusive comments by myself twice in the past month.

4. Terms and Conditions

Warnings

Should you break any of these terms and conditions, we will notify you by either:

* A public warning within the thread in question

or,

* A personal message to your account.

Depending on the severity of the infringement, you may have your warning level increased. In exceptional cases you may receive either a temporary or permanent ban. Following a temporary ban, you should contact one of the administrators to request the reinstatement of your account.

All decisions by the Club Lupo moderating and administration team are final.

I'm going extremely off-topic here but:

"We will not sell or pass on private details that we hold about you. However, we reserve the right to reveal your identity, or any information we hold on you, in the event of legal action arising from any message posted by you."

What about if an insurance company wanted to void an insurance claim due to a post someone has made on here bragging about dangerous driving, would you reveal information if they demanded it?