jamiea7x lupo sport, GRUMPY CAT YO

jamiea7x

Have you done all the plastic welding yourself? Been considering doing mine and wondering how difficult it is without any experience? Yours looks good if its the first time you've done it!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, but get it on its ARSE!

check!!! to the point dare i say it we had to raise it because the wheels were sitting on the arch liners and was undriveable :lol:

cheers for the jack D jamie :D let me know if you have any problems ;)

Have you done all the plastic welding yourself? Been considering doing mine and wondering how difficult it is without any experience? Yours looks good if its the first time you've done it!

its easy enough , £6.99 on a soldering iron with a thick tip and off you go. just take your time and think ahead and you will manage fine .

check!!! to the point dare i say it we had to raise it because the wheels were sitting on the arch liners and was undriveable :lol:

cheers for the jack D jamie :D let me know if you have any problems ;)

no probs cheers craig legend!

once the springs settle a bit itll looook even sweeter

so heres some quick pics of the lowering, pics dont actualy look as low as what it actually is,,strange ill try get som ebetter pics later when the weather drys up!

lowg.jpg

low2s.jpg

Edited by jamiea7x

Soooooo much better! :)

Still not a fan of the bump strips, but i'd stab someone if they dented my door so i guess theyre on for a reason :lol:

only reasonm theyre still on is becuase of **** paintshops not removing them before painting...

only reasonm theyre still on is becuase of **** paintshops not removing them before painting...

Snap!

I have 1 door that has paint under the rub strip and one door that doesn't... rather annoying as the strips now want to fall off all the time too!

yea its a pain in the ass thats both sides of car has been resprayed at 1 point in its life so if i want it de rubstripped itd need to be a full respray jobbie....tht aint gunna happen!

a wee voice in me head is tellin me tao do carbon ones, along with carbon lower bumpers...

i ignore it tho and tell it its being ridiculous

I have the same issue with my bump strips after a respray on one side :( so they have to stay.

Looks lovely though! Really smart on those wheels

take em' off and use some vinyl! ;)

i was thinking that, but im not sure itd look any better than the strips..

mind you the strips are needing repainting, so might have a play with some vinyl before stickin em back on...

go proper 80's crazy vinyl pinstripe :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

little update,,,stuck a red pinstripe round my rims to cover my kerb marks till i get them refurbed...

and put some red leather on the underside of the speedo boobs! looks well trick!

will stick pics up tomoro!

heres some new pics taken at a local Svag meet, photos wernt taken by me but theyre some good shots! hop y'all likey theres some of lauryns in there too

dsc0158dky.jpg

dsc00842mxm.jpg

dsc01322f.jpg

dsc01343.jpg

dsc01372d.jpg

dsc01391w.jpg

dsc01401a.jpg

dsc01411oro.jpg

dsc01422zoh.jpg

dsc0155m.jpg

Edited by jamiea7x