FAO Fran...

AndyW

Link to Bolton news story; ‘Next crash may be fatal’

Just came across this news story in this thread on pistonheads. Looks very much like Frans old lupo, but the colour doesn't look right, then again its not the best quality pic...

crash231006.308673.full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by AndyW

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The details are there, the rear spoiler, the bodykit, the wheels and seats, its only the colour that looks ever so slightly wrong, but as I say, thats probably just the compression of the image.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Fran. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

having read that article on pistonheads, one of the blokes calls the loop a punto!!! was he reading the same article???

if the lad was pissed then its his own fault for crashing... lucky that nobody died...

having read that article on pistonheads, one of the blokes calls the loop a punto!!! was he reading the same article???

Good point, hadn't seen that, i've corrected him now. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It does say at the end that he was arrested for excess alcohol, and to roll it in a residential area is impressive for all the wrong reasons.

wow - what can i say sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

bit gobsmacked really, ben said it was due for a mega crash, the thing was jinxed. but for ashley (if it was him driving) to be pissed wtf was he thinking!!

all that hard work gone in a few seconds........

****... i remember that lupo when it was standard sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

gutted for u fran... as u said all that hard work sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

aww remember when we went to trax, and u were sitting on the bumper...

awwww

speechless!

Edited by Black Lupo

yeah ive shed a tear or two.........i just cant believe it, why didnt he just go and buy a corsa or something, not my baby.

God listen to me im talking like i still own the thing.

but u made it what it is...

u gave birth to it so to speak... no that sounds stupid but it wouldn't look like it does, so your going to have some attachment... if it was standard the guy himself ahd done it up would b different!!

awww hugs!

LOL Ive just seen the funny side to this.....

My old loop never did like corsas lol, i smacked my ex bf's one in a carpark once lol

Well it made me smile, maybe you had to be there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

RIP indeed, gone to the scrapyard in the sky.

Maybe she committed suicide after being driven badly and had enough sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />