What da ya rekon in Red???

ArosaPD

Well as the title suggests really. I have been mega busy lately and have had little time to devote to my cars, but this is one thing that I have finished, but am unsure whether I like them or not now. Wheelsred5small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Wheelsred4small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Well as the title suggests really. I have been mega busy lately and have had little time to devote to my cars, but this is one thing that I have finished, but am unsure whether I like them or not now. Wheelsred5small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Wheelsred4small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mod of the session mate congrats! they look the DOGS! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> bet ur well pleased

Cheers for the replies, I'll try and get em on the car next week and take some piccies too.

Mark wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

A Marmite moment (me like) and although one of the most 'living in the early 90s' touches, at least they're not black.

Now then, can you get a Fibresports X-Pack kit for a Lupo/Arosa?

need pics of them on the car mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll post some piccies of them on the car this weekend....sorry to keep you all hangin' on.

Mark wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

soooooooo any pics wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Oh hell I'm sorry everyone for the wait, but here they are. The photos aren't very good I'm afraid and make my car look rather pink.. redwheels3small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

redwheels2small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

RedWheels1small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />