Sway - This Is My Demo

Rhymefest - Blue Collar

Snoop Dogg - Without Hoes

Cassie - Cassie

Plan B - Who Needs Actions When You Got Words

Shawnna - Block Music

Avant - Director

some of them i have got n the last few weeks

Cafe del mar 25th anniversay just back from ibz so well chilled.

before last week sex pistols

dxq

congrats on finding sam brown. Proper singer not some of this modern bunch. Lot of youngsters out there who would only be aware of the recent cover of stop (jamellia???) no compariosn to ears.

jayson about to have a sam revival session

Fear Factory - T-1000

Rotterdam Terror Corp - Gabber Mafia

Icon of Coil - floorkiller ( 2004 remix )

Combichrist - sex drugs and industrial

basically a EBM , industrial , cyber type of music mood today biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Paris Hilton - Stars are Blind

Bob The Builder - Can We Fix it

The Theme tune to Quincy

The Best Oompah Album in the World Ever!

Fast Food Rockers - Greatest Hits

• 4 weeks later...

Well, tonight, I've discovered a South African band called "Lark" - and I cannot find their music anywhere. It just doesn't seem to be on release outside of that country.

But have a listen to (all of - you'll see why) the two mp3s on this page:

http://www.themuso.co.za/?m=200608

There's a video for another song here:

And another couple of songs on their myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/larksa

I'd love to hear what you lot think of this. I haven't heard anything this original for a very long time. There's a lot of Guy Sigsworth / Bjork in the programming, but the sound's so rich (a little bit like very early Morcheba?) and the song structures are very Imogen Heap in the sense that they're inconsistent. A lot of the synth sounds are ala Old School PC ans ST demos - one's a straight lift.

Anyway, worth checking out. And if you ever find somewhere you can actually buy the stuff from, I'd love to know.

Deek.

MP3d a 1972 album I've had for 11 years and never listened to. "Reggay Hot Cool & Easy" by Byron Lee and The Dragonaires on the Trojan label from 1972. I don't even like reggae, but I've played it three times since last night.

its all about chucking it on shuffle and listening to a random selection, such bands as, from a second story window to job for a cowboy, then all the way down the spectrum to lemon jelly! thats what its all about!!! haha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My current fav new album and IMO album of the year so far is Lostprophets - Liberation Transmission smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im all so listerning to:

Greenday (as allways smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

Linkin Park

Dragonforce

Blink182

The Offspring

You get my tastein music smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dragonforce

Dragonforce are mint! All the songs sound the same, so that means every one is fantastic. I went to see them a while ago, people in the pit having battles with plastic swords. Ah, cheese-metal at it's best.

Dragonforce are mint! All the songs sound the same, so that means every one is fantastic. I went to see them a while ago, people in the pit having battles with plastic swords. Ah, cheese-metal at it's best.

I can get over how fast they play ther bass gitars! Its insain wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Currently making my way through the complete back catalogue of 'The Who' which is no small undertaking.

intermittantly giving the new razorlight album a go and also a few club classics albums too.

I do like putting the ipod on shuffle though as there's always a few "where the hell did THAT track come from!?!" moments. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />