Black eye round 2!

emo_gazz

Well it happened again. This time the other eye has been blackened lol.

Went to a gig last night in Doncaster, some pricks were there with the intention of hurtin people in the pit with there hardcore dancing, for those who dont know what hardcore dancing is ive posted a vid to show ya.

hardcore dancing

Well some guy started on ma friend so i stood in and push him back and all of a sudden. WACK, one to the face. Bust ma eye open and the blood began to flow. thing is no one was dancing so the c*nt that did it ment to do it to hurt me.

Second time in 2 month. First was in July and now this in August.

This was the first time. Trust me it looks bad but it was nothing on the new one. The blood was from my eye brow peircing which i took out the day before (phew):

Photo-0637.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

This was last night. Cut under my eye so it wouldnt stop bleeding. So i sat in A&E from 11.30 till 4.00am this morning with it glued up.

Photo-0690.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Good thing is though as soon as he hit me 15 people beat the feck outta him. Nice to know you have friends even though i know none of um. I stuck up for one guy before so he did the same for me.

Suddenly made McFly concerts far more appealing. Hope it gets better soon mate. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

not that impressive (had mine so swolen you couldn't open them before) sucks that that sort of thing happens though - had you been doing somethign to annoy the guy who did it or was it random? Maybe need to change your body posture etc. if you are seen as an easy target.

I did nothing to annoy who ever did it, It was just a random thing that he hit me for no reason.

I dont think boxin is the answer as he hit me outta the blue, it was pitch black so i couldnt see a thing. Boxin skills wouldnt help me out there.

Although so far ive been punched in the face, head butted and smacked and not once gone down with it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

but in the long run mike you'd expect in return from ya mate if anything went off.

Ive made some good friends from last night (who ivegotta find to thank again), people who i dont even know stuck up for me. And id surely do the same for them.

That is some crazy sh*t! I know how much having an eye piercing ripped out can be, forgot to take it out during kickboxing training! 1st roundhouse kick to the head & where does it land? You guessed it, right on the eyebrow (my fault really coz I should have blocked)! Stung for weeks, still got a 'battle scar' 6 years on! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ok, When you said hardcore I imagined glow sticks and monged out hands.

Not moves that would put Master Splinter to shame.

Ouch, Ive had a blackeye before too so hope the pain eazes soon.

PS, cool tunnel

Thanks everyone, startin to feel much better with all the comments. Im afraid i cant give up the music that i love so much cause of this little set back.

Its in my veins and id go anywhere with this music, only ill stay on the side line watchin when it gets out of hand.

Thanks again people

Edited by emo_gazz

And on the flip side I'd rather watch some rich people be rude for an hour than get my head kicked in, but you know, horses for courses. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think I must be getting old.....I'm confused somewhat by 'harcore dancing' tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. I've been to a few rock clubs where you get the general pushing and shoving....but that's something else!

I got a bit freaked out when I went to one place in Brum where they were playing heavy metal in one room. Loads of dickheads in there pushing people around really hard. Had the odd bruise from places and wet clothes from peoples drinks...but nothing too violent thank god!

Ive just watched a few of these vids!

WTF!

Dear God, Im getting old also! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its no wonder you all end up with a black eye lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqEW8WDCxXg...related&search=

hurts like a b*stard i can tell ya that. Hurts when i open my eye and look anyway with it and my lip is killin too.

He managed to bust that also and give me a bump on the forhead.

@Tigz: watch the fat kid at the end try to do a flyin kick lol hes like the star wars kid HAHAHA