New mod

AkLupo

Holy cr*p! What the hell happened? Gutted for you mate, I fell in love with this car at No Rice a couple of months back, hope you get it sorted out.

I'm gutted for you mate, this car is stunning in the flesh. I'm sure i spy a nice .:R32 in the reflection of your car aswell wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Hope it's not too costly to get fixed.

I'm gutted for you mate, this car is stunning in the flesh. I'm sure i spy a nice .:R32 in the reflection of your car aswell wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Hope it's not too costly to get fixed.

yep, that is an r32, spanking new one, not even registered! he parked next to it whilst over at my work! I managed to get hold of the last o/s GTI door in the uk!

no bloomin' way!!! how did that happen, whos fault (ducks)

Hope you get it sorted mate..

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

(wheres that crying smilie i requested when i need it?!?!)

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> *cries* hope you get it sorted soon hunnie i love wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> your car!

Jen x

oops, thats nasty! i'd be so angry if that happened to me!! i remember seeing your car at ultimate dubs and taking so many photos of it coz its so gorgeous! such a shame, hope its fixed soon! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

gutted m8 however thats nothing compaired to the dame im used to seeing on cars lol (work in a bodyshop) new door might get away with pulling the dent out of the quarter

• 1 month later...