My silver 6speed

vworks41

That looks truly awesome, and very aggressive looking angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

I really like the black bits you've done on it and those wheels are seriously nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I think the black wheels give it much more impact!! against the silver.

Hope my 1.4s will look this good when finished. Can i ask what sizes they do these in please?

Thanks, the wheels are Compomotive mo5's. The sizes go from 5.5x14 all the way up up 8x17's in most widths and offsets.

Check out their new web site www.comp.co.uk.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^good stuff, looks mint.

i was there for a little bit with the bloke in the green mini which got a hell of a lot of attention lol

Seen that, looked really smart!!

Thanks, the wheels are Compomotive mo5's. The sizes go from 5.5x14 all the way up up 8x17's in most widths and offsets.

Check out their new web site www.comp.co.uk.

Really liking these, seriously thinking about getting some now.

Think 6.5x15 on the front and 8x15 on the back would look great in gold.

Thanks. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Had to change my rocker cover as it became porous and was leaking, so went for red instead P5240561.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5240563.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5240566.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks good.

Is it easy to remove the cam cover as I think it also contains the cams too

I think it does. Luckily it was done under warranty, but they had the car two days so i guess it's not an easy job.

Smart. What do you use on the exhaust heat shield? Pretty Blinging in there!

autosol and and elbow grease wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lookin good.

A nice alteration that is smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers all, thought about getting the cover done matt red aswell....what do you think? or just do the silver bits on it to match??

Edited by vworks41

You need a Polo GTI engine cover now wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thought about it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but they look abit to square-ish to me.

Like i said thinking about doing matt red, but might look abit to much though.

• 4 weeks later...

Just some new shots of wagon as it was nice and clean ready for inters tomorrow.

No major updates except my the billet cone centers and black bolts covers.

Picture329.jpg

Picture324.jpg

Picture331.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Picture341.jpg

More pic's to come......

Edited by vworks41

Looks scweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mate cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Cheers mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Very Nice mate. can see you look after her very well. im saving for GTI atm and your swaying me to get a silver one.

Lupo*

Thanks, yep go for a silver one you know it makes sense wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Heres the rest of my pic's...

Really pleased with my new billet centers, i just hope no thieving buggers swipe em though!!

Comments welcome Picture327.jpg

Picture336.jpg

Picture332.jpg

Picture349.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Picture333.jpg

Picture342.jpg

Sorry.....got abit carried away with the photos Picture338.jpg

Picture351.jpg

Picture328.jpg

Edited by vworks41