Silver! (Arosa)

Silver!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right a few pic's as promised...

outside...

HPIM2374_400.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

inside...

HPIM2375_400.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

inside front...

HPIM2376_400.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

inside rear...

HPIM2377_400.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...been pretty busy today!

Ray

Sorry to disappoint Colin, but not the Imp, though I did seriously consider. Especially as there's a fast road one in white!

R

Edited by Silver!

Looks very nice, liking the GTi interior, i will do this to mine one day rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

But we need better pics tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

But suspense is the fun bit!

Been busy today, mostly...

smiley_face_squeeze_pro149s.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ray

Right you have either got GTI interior and Bathursts for the Arosa.

or

You have seen sense and got yourself a Lupo GTI ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

right i would be saying loop GTI cause

A- the wheels and brakes

B- the interior seats

C- ray had a mk2 phase 1 which had a dark grey upper dash and light grey carpets and lower plastics , you can see there he has dark grey door cars AND trim round the lower door trim which holds down the carpets

or he could of managed to find a smashed GTi and competely stripped the entire interior out and put it in the arosa laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ooo Im thinking Ray has bought a GTI! I guess it didnt have a CD player wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

OK, OK, Ok...

Yesterday I was busy DRIVING and SMILING!

...SMILING and DRIVING!

Bluloop is the winner! The Arosa gets a playmate!

Matt, is banned as he had an unfair advantage! Cheque for CD player on way now!

Well spotted all you others and thanks to those who thought I'd actually spent the time and effort to fit the interior, wheels, brakes etc.

Apart from those few pics, I only have these two. Been way too busy driving!

Micro meet anyone...

HPIM2379_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HPIM2378_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The GTi's a bit dirty in this one, but I had just returned from a getting a pint of milk via Bridge of Allan, Doune, Callander, Loch Earnhead, Comrie, Crieff and home! 100 miles door to door. Including the route which I took to drive her the 500 yards from SilverGTi's to mine, that makes 150miles!

No mods planned apart from cd player (on route), replace rear GTi badge (on route) and an original gear knob (on route), which are really reverse mods.

KWs are already on and I thought I was going to have raise them to get into my drive, but no grounding forwards or backwards!

The Arosa is staying, so don't fret you SEAT drivers, you haven't lost a playpal!

No time for pics, need aloaf of bread...

smiley_face_squeeze_pro149s.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ray

PS You were right Colin. I haven't stopped smiling yet!

Edited by Silver!

Very very nice, they look good together cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Your corner shop is a heck of a way isnt it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So will that be your weekend play thing and your arosa the weekly commuter still? Good to see your keeping it though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well pleased for you Ray, GTI's are pretty darn good!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ray - I'll let you set up the "NEED FOR SPEED" GTI picture thread, see if we can get it pinned! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by matt a

Well done Ray, I take it your loving it shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Long way to go to get one though, 500 yards and in such a rare colour tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

How did you manage to work she who must be obeyed round laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So if the Arosa is staying is The Toni mobile on its way?

Very nice! We just need a red and a anthracite one and we'll have the whole set (for a photo op...)

That reminds me to pull mine out of the garage for it's weekly outing. I need my grin restored...

Deek.

Very nice! We just need a red and a anthracite one and we'll have the whole set (for a photo op...)

That reminds me to pull mine out of the garage for it's weekly outing. I need my grin restored...

Deek.

There is a red one in Aberdeen, he comes on here 'Simers As' I speak to him quite a lot on our local forum, pity Kev sold his anthricite one sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well done Ray, I take it your loving it shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Long way to go to get one though, 500 yards and in such a rare colour tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

How did you manage to work she who must be obeyed round laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So if the Arosa is staying is The Toni mobile on its way?

I searched and searched 'til i found a silver one as I didn't want to confuse users with my user name!

Amanda: I talked with her about it. It went something like " Oh! by the way, I bought a new car..."

When she seen it and got a hurl she loved it! Not happy that shee needs to buy another black/grey brolley to match the interior. I told her red at a push!

R

oooooooh very nice!!! great fun to drive arn't they! is that alex's old car? (loopty lupo?) has it got red tape around the front grille? if it is its a lovely example!

Edited by Jen