Silver! (Arosa)

Silver!

At last, got the springs on and gave the car a quick wash...

12Apr06009_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

12Apr06002_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

12Apr06001_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

12Apr06007_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

12Apr06003_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

The n/s back end sems to be sitting a little higher than the o/s rear.

Hopefully it'll settle a bit. MOT on Saturday so it's gewtting camber, tracking etc checked.

S!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last! Ive gone the same colour as your car in the time its taken.

The n/s back end sems to be sitting a little higher than the o/s rear.

Next time you come home in it, stick it in 1st and dont touch the hand break turn off the engine and itll be level wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know sometimes I can be a lazy arsed git.

Though in my defence I do have a full time job, am studying fairly intensively cough* and have a gf who just doesn't understand!

She wouldn't of noticed if she hadn't seen the box in the bin and asked wha it was for. She still hasn't noticed the wheels ariel, why why should she. She never goes to the front or rear of the car only the sides.

Somehow now already thinking "...this doesn't look low enough. Wonder how much to get the drive levelled?".

S!

Somehow now already thinking "...this doesn't look low enough. Wonder how much to get the drive levelled?".

No matter how much you lower a car you'll think that (I know I do). Let it bed in for 500 miles and see what you think then.

MOT passed. Nothing required, no warnings!

S!

Excellent news, no problems with the camber/tracking since you lowered it?

Car looks great by the way. thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Excellent news, no problems with the camber/tracking since you lowered it?

Car looks great by the way. thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Thanks.

Garage had a quick check and said it wasn't too far out, but had a full book on Saturday. So I've booked in to get it sorted later this week.

Silver!

• 1 month later...

A new little mod, that has taken longer than the springs...

silver_clublupo_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

silver_clublupo_500b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...it's a bit brighter than I thought it would be, but at least it keeps the colout theme!

S!

• 3 weeks later...
A new little mod, that has taken longer than the springs...

silver_clublupo_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

silver_clublupo_500b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...it's a bit brighter than I thought it would be, but at least it keeps the colout theme!

S!

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> where are these from? i want!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Spot the differences...

HPIM2254x500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

HPIM2257x500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

HPIM2255x500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...I also have a water stain on the passenger seat, thanks to one of those pine needles beeing stuck in the window and acting as a drip!

Ray

aero wipers all roud

debadged

stubby mirror?

crazy paint job on the bonnet?? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> took me ages to get all those pine needles in the right place!

2 out of 3!

It was debadges a while ago.

Ray

new grill and the chrome grill kit is gone

1 out of 3!

Yeah! Pics not the best (on my iBook monniitor anyhow) so hard to see the mesh on the grille, but...

Aero wipers

MS Design grille

Stubby mirror

Not to happy with the quality of the grille for the cost! Very flimsy and the recess for badge doesn't even fit properly.

Old one broke getting it out, so no chance of going back.

R

ray i was mearly adding the extra 1 that the rest forgot , didnt see the point in reposting the same information tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 6 months later...

Tomorrow, 26 may 2007...

steve_brown2-6b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ray smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

TT?

Audi TT - I wish!

Tax & Tested - no! (thank G)

Twin Turbo - maybe not...

R

Edited to add: Oh! and that isn't Silver! under there. Just an image stolen from the web to imply it's under wraps. I'll get some pics up over the weekend.

Edited by Silver!