My 4th Lupo GTi is here..

NBR

.... or nearly is, picking it up just after new year.

Silver 01/51

<19,000 miles

AC

6 Speed

Full VWSH, done every year regardless of millage.

Needs couple of alloys scuffs removed, couple of small, light scratches moped etc...

But i'm a very happy bunny... and thought i would share it all with you....

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

NBR

Congrats, you should post pics of each one.

Think I only have a picture of the 1st one... Y49NLM black 5speed... i'll have a look.

As soon as i pick the new baby up i will get some pictures on here...

Im confused as to the need to have a fourth? were the others that bad? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No they are a really nice car even completely standard and i Will own one at some point

wayne

Im confused as to the need to have a fourth? were the others that bad? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The first 3 were company cars.... all great but at some point they had to be sold... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Now considering this is only the second car i have owned, it shows how much i loved them and that i was actually willing to part with my own cash to get one... and when i've "had" probally close to 35 cars in my life (i'm 25 years old)... from BMW's to Nissans that must mean i'm really in love.....

The first 3 were company cars.... all great but at some point they had to be sold... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Now considering this is only the second car i have owned, it shows how much i loved them and that i was actually willing to part with my own cash to get one... and when i've "had" probally close to 35 cars in my life (i'm 25 years old)... from BMW's to Nissans that must mean i'm really in love.....

Either that or you get bored really easily wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think i'd still like to own one...

Need to pursuade the gf to part with the 1.0l

Quite clearly a person with taste. Just the sort of new member we like. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Here it is... picked it up today!!! I have not smilled so much driving a car for ages!!!

DSC00027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00029.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00031.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00030.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Tasty!!!

I've never seen a GTi with a wheel like Grapo's before, interesting.

Mines an 04 reg car and it has a conventional leather one like every other one I've ever seen on a GTi.

Anyone else got a Grapo wheel? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I don't have a Grapo wheel either, i think his is a one off! What i have just realised that i have missing on mine is that bolt under the accelerator pedal, why don't i have one? surely it wouldn't have fallen out?

ur gearknob will be leatherette, mine was, but had it changed to a leather one under warranty, as leatherette is crap! tho leather one is twice the price!

heres mine before! not got any new pics yet!

DSC00222.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />