Mk1 Seat Arosa Sport

PlayGirl Arosa

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great!

One thing that sticks out though is the bling rear badge amongst all that black and yellow. Black badges?

Yes that is next or just remove the rear and paint the front badge black!

Seat are changing their badges to black on silver now aren't they rather than silver on black i think that would look kool make it look more 3d

Seat are changing their badges to black on silver now aren't they rather than silver on black i think that would look kool make it look more 3d

Maby mate but tbh i want to de-badge it or if i cannot get a badgless grill for the front paint the front badge black!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Random coincidence today - I saw an Arosa go by on tow behind a 4x4 today, it was blue without the colour-coded bumpers, but it's reg plate was W*** SNR!! :huh:

Very random lol

Will have the coilovers fitted for GTi Summer festy and hopefully a couple of other mods ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Some new mod we have have had done to the Arosa for GTI summer festy at santapod

Coilovers fited

Removed rubstrips

Gloss black wing mirrors

IntersGTispringfesty08031.jpg

IntersGTispringfesty08001.jpg

Have some better pict to add but i cannot find the lead for my phone

Luke

Thanks Chris, it was nice to meet you finally to!

@ Heartagram - thanks mate lol i like your honesty, im really pleased with the way it looks!

Just waiting for the badgless grill to arive now!

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic car i did a photoshop of a mod i think would look ace on it

blacked.jpg

I like it but Kady is not sure, we had a thought that we may get the door handles painted in gloss black!

• 4 weeks later...
Slammed! They handle soooo well once you get some decent coils on, stick it in the corner and hang on lol!

Its great round Milton Keynes, through the roundabouts its got amazing grip and almost no body roll you think its going to come unstuck but i doesnot , My poor Hankook Ventus sport tyres are suffering tho lol

I want to get some powerflex Poly bushes next as it coming up to 9 years old now and 85k, might go for a OMP strut brace too.

Will put some pics up of the Pipercross filter kit I have made up for the Arosa when i have finished cleaning the engine bay later on today lol