Club Lupos newest member!

Tigz™

Say hello to baby Chloe.

6lbs 11oz.

Born today at 9:45am after over 30 hours in labour.

Will report back later, with better pics.

Just come home for a shower and a fresh set of clothes.

Mum and baby are in great condission, no problems whats so ever.

Here she is.

please excuse the state of me, we havn't had any sleep for two days chloe-and-me.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Fresh Pic Chloe-sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Tigz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1,2,3, Awwwwwww congratulations guys

marks diary for 24th Aug 2031 to visit Chloe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

Well done- all of you. The sheer excitement/ joy in your voice just then- cant imagine how you must be feeling. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Thanks all.

So excited about all the cool toys Im gonna be able to buy!

Crusoe. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> You'd be 92 in 2031 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Wahay, finally!

She looks lovely, congrats to you both from Sarah and me.

30 hours, jesus blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Edited to say, we were fairly close with our weight guess then.

Edited by AndyW

So long as you don't make her wear the same dreadful shirt as you, than all's good wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha just noticed that!

4-2 shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Wahay, finally!

Looks lovely, congrats to you both from Sarah and me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks to the pair of you.

We're over the moon.

Shes such a sweet heart.

Cried once a couple of seconds after born.

Hope it stays that way!

Thanks John smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Tigz

awww well done guys - i'm sat at work, think i'm going for a cry now!!!

congratulations!!!!!! hope she is as good as little Seren! Ahh maybe they can be pen pals!

Congratulations to you both and she looks cute.

Bet you are so pleased that she decided to come out into the world at last! (Bet Emma is even more pleased though!)

gees i nearly missed this thread!

awesome news...

congratulations Emma and Andi! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

send love 2 emma and chloe (shes gorgeous)

Love me

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

congradulations ! wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" /> hello chloe

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> good to hear it al went fine bud just remember shes a few years off getting a small lecky car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

congratulations

she's lovely

my first was a girl too, i cried my eyes out mate

the father/daughter bond is something very special

best wishes to you all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Awwwwwwwww! Hello Chloe!

Is she gonna be a lickle Wednesdayite? Or a Unitedite? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Congrats matey. Looks like my young un when he popped out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

He's 5 now and still throws temper tantrums tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (just like his dad tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )