Club Lupos newest member!

Tigz™

Marq your going to love it mate.

Its pretty easy for us fellers, as we get to go back to work.

Other than having a little less spare time my life hasn't really changed.

Things take longer, like this post has taken me 5 minutes already.

I needed to go to Currys yesterday, at 10am I put my shoes on and Emma suggested we all go.

Was just before 11 when I finished packing the buggy and Chloe into the car.

We had to go to the shopping centre I always avoid due to the amount of traffic, because this one has a feeding room in the Mothercare shop!

Those type of things are a pain, but its not something you really notice, Iv been trying to think of some other bad points and I cant.

Im sure there is, but you just dont pay much attention to them.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> MMM i suppose you take it for granted before baby cos you can just pick up and go.. and when baby is here it will be pack , pick up pack car and then go... oh we got our Mummas and pappas pram/ convertable push chair yesterday the one responsible for the Lupo outage mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I must say it's wicked and it looks tiny in the Leons boot. it cam with a Baby car seat and base too so going to have a look at how it fits this PM... Oh and the cot is up and installed in the baby room as well as the new shelves in the Bay walk in waldrobe..... Thats why i've not been on here been bloomin decorating.. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 1 month later...
I want a Piglet romper suit.

Do they do them in your size?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

too much information Jon,

do you want it in blue babysuit.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" /> or pink? babysuit_pink.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

She's at that age now where she starts doing comincal stuff and laughing to herself I bet Andi!!!

She even talks to you!

When you do those silly doh doh doh noises, shes copys biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wanna borrow mine?

She's gorgeous Andi! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks Nicki!

• 3 weeks later...

DSC00480.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00481.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Chloe reading up on the latest with Marq wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Aww man, those new pictures are great, shes so big already!

Plus it was a good chance to show off your shiny new laptop without starting a geeky thread. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by AndyW

Ah busted lol

nar, used it to show the size of her now.

Plus I thought i was funny how she wouldn't take her eyes off it while she was sat on my kne smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You can definitely tell who her Daddy is!

You ought to see her when Top Gears on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

4 months has flown by........

I know what you mean.

Every day she seems older and older... oh, hang on she is..

Emma is back at work on the 9th January, gonna be real weird.

First time I have seen this post...how bad am I!

Also first time I have seen any pictures of her, how cute.

Did she like her toy Lupo in the garden that her daddy stripped of all the dangerous bits leaving just a shell for her to play in.

Christmas will be extra special this year.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

Whats santa bringing her then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

She is sooooo cute!!!

Seren likes stealing your money from you - I have her trained already, she loves her auntie fran biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dunno about pressies yet Fran.

I keep putting off going.

Emmas bought loads though, so just gotta find one gift.

Darren not showed her the Loop yet.

Waiting till its finished DSC00486.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />