Petrol In Tank But Light Stays On?!

Hey there, so I've been playing the fuel light game for just over a day now, and decided to stick a tenna in the car.... and suddenly the fuel light stays on!! Its not even no where near the red bar?? Help anyone

IMG_3276_zps3f2cb990.jpg

• Like 1

Ha theres me thinking it was something bad.... couple days ago put a decent amount of fuel in a bada bing lights out all out hahah just me being a stingy son of a gun :D

£36 of petrol fills mine - I've just come from a car that swallowed over £90 to fill :surprised:

+1

I thought my Lupo was broke when it stopped at £35. Was used to minimum of £75 a fill

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fill it to the brim, beat weekly inflation but catch22 as your carrying more weight around, decisions decision!

My passat is £80 a fill up with only a 62 litre tank. In a good way it's a good job I don't have my Audi A6 anymore which had an 80litre fuel tank :o but when I had that, fuel was only 86p a litre and I needed the full tanks worth those days.