Orange Indicators??-Opinions

jamjargem

Basically, on my jazz blue lupo, I've changed the side indicators to orange, and I think against the blue it looks smashing....had a random thought today about changing my front indicators from the clear to orange too...anyone fancy giving their thoughts and opinions on this?? Any helps appreciated....xx

I'm really torn as to what to do, cause I can't find any pictures of lupos with orange front indicators, so for now it's a case of using my imagination, and that's not helping much hahaa xx

Stop asking and just do it.

That's the problem with the youth of today, too indecisive and require clarification for doing everything.

Good effort but wrong blue.

I wasn't aiming for it to be the right blue... it was the first photo i came across of a lupo front end that was alright resolution. I'm sure you're imaginative enough to imagine a different shade of blue...

EDIT: You're probably not so here you go

ScreenShot2013-05-01at130915_zps81e88281

Edited by matt123roll
  • Like 1

Skills.

Do it, and get Mk1 Arosa rears to match :yes:

Stop asking and just do it.

That's the problem with the youth of today, too indecisive and require clarification for doing everything.

I don't really appreciate being classed as 'the youth of today', don't Gemme wrong I agree that it shouldn't all be about what others think, but I shouldn't be made to feel silly for asking for people's opinions/help. It's all in aid of building up in areas I wouldn't think of, input is always appreciated. Please don't comment if you're going to criticise!

I wasn't aiming for it to be the right blue... it was the first photo i came across of a lupo front end that was alright resolution. I'm sure you're imaginative enough to imagine a different shade of blue...

EDIT: You're probably not so here you go

ScreenShot2013-05-01at130915_zps81e88281

And I think that looks mint as!! Thank you so much for sorting those pics out!! Defo gonna do it now!! :) made my day with that!! Xx

Hahahaa thats a wee random!! lol

I think it looks good, I'm thinking on perhaps just tinting mine if it works out cheaper than buying some new ones...

xx

I don't really appreciate being classed as 'the youth of today', don't Gemme wrong I agree that it shouldn't all be about what others think, but I shouldn't be made to feel silly for asking for people's opinions/help. It's all in aid of building up in areas I wouldn't think of, input is always appreciated. Please don't comment if you're going to criticise!

I didn't criticise the orange indicators, I commented upon your indecisive behaviour.

I didn't criticise the orange indicators, I commented upon your indecisive behaviour.

To be fair Rich, there isn't anything wrong with coming on and asking for advice and it's only natural to be indecisive. This isn't a school notebook this is a car. For many members, me included, the only car we have. Some of these changes are irreversible as it may prove a financial burden to undo the work... or it may be too complicated from a technical viewpoint.

It's one of the reason I regularly think twice about things I'd like to do, even when the instructions are there in front of me. Ultimately, I like my red Lupo (Although I miss my Green Machine pov spec Lupo more, that was my third love behind my gf and Stoke City lol) but it's important I get to work, safely, everyday, so I always prioritize that before starting any projects on my car lol.

Edited by Skezza
  • Like 2

My indecisive behaviour has nothing to do with you if I am quite frank, skezza is completely right in the fact that I do not have the money to be wasting on buying and ''seeing if something looks good or not'', for it then to look like crap, and me lose money on it.

As I said, unless what you have to say is of constructive criticism, please do not comment, I am not taking too kindly to you to say the least...

To Skezza, Thanks :)

xx

Wtf is it with people with criticising comments??!!!! If you're not here to help me, don't comment please!! I'm actually getting fed up with pointless remarks!!!!

My indecisive behaviour has nothing to do with you if I am quite frank, skezza is completely right in the fact that I do not have the money to be wasting on buying and ''seeing if something looks good or not'', for it then to look like crap, and me lose money on it.

As I said, unless what you have to say is of constructive criticism, please do not comment, I am not taking too kindly to you to say the least...

If you can't find pictures of something and you think it will look cool you need to have the balls to just do it. If everyone sat around waiting for someone else to do something first then the world would be a very boring place.

It's a bit harsh saying you're not taking too kindly to myself.

We don't take kindly to Pandas around here, that's about it.

tumblr_mjvctbdmUI1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Now now Skeeter, he ain't hurtin' nobody.

I get what you're saying, trust me I do, but a little help is all I was asking for. You may find my responses amusing, but I'm getting pretty tired of it, I except you have an opinion, but unfortunately for me my imagination when it comes to picturing my car looking a certain way is limited, and as stated, I don't wanna spunk money on something I may end up not liking!! Thank you for all your input, it's greatly appreciated.

• Like 1