BYE BYE Lupo

Grazza

travelling home after a nice night out etc 2:15 christmas day morning. spun on black ice

here's what it looked like before

P06-10-10_17-35.jpg

IMG007.jpg

IMG019.jpg

then a couple of pics when i got it recovered

IMG027.jpg

IMG032.jpg

IMG033.jpg

and my new lupo completely standard... Blank canvas and fresh start. lucky im still here :)

IMG077.jpg

wow! glad youre ok by the sound of it anyway! new car, new project!!!!! :D mmmmm positive camber nomnomnom :)

p.s. if you still have access to that authorities aware sticker then hit me up :lol:

Edited by j22drury

• 2 years later...

Sorry i havent been online in absolutely ages, but not much has changed tbh, bmc cda air box, custom made cat back exhaust, and a set of vw scarla rims :P

Ouch, were you OK after the crash?

i had 3 cuts on my head from the glass, concussion and mega whiplash :/

Is that Cleethorpes in the 2nd picture? Bad luck with your old lupo mate, next time stay at home yeah?

it sure was, was at the GYVW December meet and ive been told by my mother that im not allowed out over christmas in my car haha

God, what caused that much side impact, surely it wasnt just the bushes and that little fence? u ok after?

i took out 3 trees while going into the ditch, the reason why you cant see them is the fact they were mowed down and as i said above few cuts whiplash etc

Not a bad job that. 7/10

How did the car end up there? Good job there wasnt anyone in the OSR seat!

LOL spun on black ice, took 3 trees out and finished in a ditch going backwards and i was very grateful no one else was in the car.

saw that first picture and was like, thats not so bad could have been wor.....oh, oh ok i see

lol i thought the same when i went back on boxing day then when it got towed out i was like ohh... there's the problem

^ x2!

Need to sort out the camber up front mate, and you have a bit of tread showing at the rear

Cars can be replaced, all that matters is your ok mate.

it's the new style ;) and the tyre's were almost brand new :/

wow! glad youre ok by the sound of it anyway! new car, new project!!!!! biggrin.gif mmmmm positive camber nomnomnom smile.gif

p.s. if you still have access to that authorities aware sticker too rightthen hit me up laugh.gif

too right lupo #2 is on it's way and hopefully getting some more shiny bits this summer and positive camber is the new thing. i dont i'm afraid it was only a paper sticker and when i tried to peel it off it just ripped :(

Frick. Looks like it held up well under impact?

it did for the front passengers but i wouldn't want to be in the back

As above, first pics, whats the fuss then holy frick ohmy.gif
Glad you're ok smile.gif

As Styder said, looks like it held up pretty damn well.

cheers bud

Glad your alright & yep i agree they are pretty well made, even in high speed crashes (like my last one was)

thanks bud and they are very well made

• 3 years later...

here's pretty much what it looks like now, couple of changes (no stickers and i've got a yellow bumper as i've just done the centre exit conversion). Yes  it's pretty much the same car as before, what can i say, i like the Red. I've got a GTI interior, custom headlining and a MOMO steering wheel now.

1040739_10200867434180492_146077483_o.jpg