google street view

scotty_82

Right open google maps and type in Warwick street, gateshead

Now drag the orange person above the A.

Now two police cars should show up .

spin it around to across the right hand side of the street .

http://www.google.co...=Warwick+street,+gateshead&sll=53.800651,-4.042969&sspn=13.157147,39.418945&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Warwick+St,+Gateshead+NE8+1,+United+Kingdom&ll=54.959433,-1.600184&spn=0,0.038495&z=15&layer=c&cbll=54.9593,-1.600368&panoid=3AWq3UsetAmueZ3eKkBW2Q&cbp=12,235.07,,0,19.3

save others serching for it. lol

Wrong street.

Is that kid tying to shoot his Mum while high on two cans of full fat Coke?

well yes as one picture of some high on junk future chav rolling around in the gutter while his parent watches does not sum up the north in whole, can i ask why your looking at gateshead courts?

well yes as one picture of some high on junk future chav rolling around in the gutter while his parent watches does not sum up the north in whole?

It does! I live in Oldham, so I eat sausage rolls only and breed whippets for a living.

But soon I'm moving to Manchester, So I'll eat a mixture of Chinese food and Spicy chicken and Rob/Rape people for a living.

Its a small child messing around. Thats what they do, hardly a reason to start slagging off the North East.

And pastry dummies are big buisiness here aswell Al. This is of course the home of Greggs.

Between the Quayside and the new part of Eldon Square I counted 6 Greggs. and thats not all of them.

Now come on Tom, you where right there with me and i could see the jealousy in your eyes. Although your mind may have wondered while walking up Dean St........god damn that was a fine ass!!