transformers !!!

vpolo

Thats it, rub it in that you've seen it & I haven't! :lol:

About 15 of my facebook friends currently have Transformers related status updates... damn them! :lol:

(I've just watched the 1st one again as a refresher for the 2nd one)

this film rocks, the 'let's roll!' bit with prime, was soooooooooooooo cool, i nearly cried.

I've admitted this before, but I shall admit it once again... When I went to see the first film at the cinema, I actually got goosebumps when Optimus Prime said "Autobots... Roll out!" :blush:

What you've gotta remember is that I'm a child of the 80's and I grew up watching Transformers...

I went last night to see it.... I liked it however Sam coming back to life bit at the end was mega cheese...

I took delivery of Fingerbobs on DVD yesterday. Seeing Fingermouse body swerve the cat takes some beating, and no CGI.

Yoffy isn't as fit as Megan Fox though.

I will await the Spielberg update - Fingermouse vs Itsy & Bitsy

I watched this at the weekend and it is a f*cking wicked film. Really really good and visually amazing.

I only had a couple of minor downsides but more from a geek point of view than a film point of view -

1. Would have been nice to be introduced to some of the newer characters rather then them just being there.

2. We need more Devastator, I hope they make more of him in the new film as he was really really impressive.

3. It was so fast paced that you couldn't quite take in just how impressive the CGI is in the movie.

Very very minor issues though and I shall be seeing it again before its off the cinema.

There were some proper good deaths in it though, Optimus Prime really shows off what a double hard b*stard he is.

I've seen it too :D

Loved it - but following on from Alex's geeky points post above, I want to add one more!

Absolutely no mention or background to the introduction of a Decepticon Pretender other than just that she was there! (Alice)

Will be seeing it again!

And Steve: Orange Wednesday mate ;)

I hated the first one , it was basically a earth quake at a scrap yard , thats all it looked like in the fighting scenes