Loopy Lennard...winters pg4

G-Chi-i

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you guys think to these? do they suit the car or not?? porka2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i like them.....but.

shame on you for using the standard vw jack, sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

these remove sealer and paint from your sill's resulting in corrosion at a later date, also they have a tendancy to fold. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> just a friendly word of advice drive onto wood to raise car, then jack from axle hanger or front cradle,......or just tell me to mind my own laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

they look very good mate sweet as.

remove the lights tho they look poo!

i like the lights, wasnt keen on them at 1st but they have grown on me

i like them.....but.

shame on you for using the standard vw jack, sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

these remove sealer and paint from your sill's resulting in corrosion at a later date, also they have a tendancy to fold. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> just a friendly word of advice drive onto wood to raise car, then jack from axle hanger or front cradle,......or just tell me to mind my own laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

haha, thanks, i'll keep that in mind!! now i just need to find some wood.....

if there's no scrubbage.

they look quite good.

nope they dont scrub smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I like them but what happened to the other wheels you posted on Demon? Are they just going to be for shows?

yep they for shows only they still need painting and sealing because paul devo has still got one of the wheels!

i like it, they suit the car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Very nice but then I'd have to say that as I'm putting 16" porkers on ours. Are the 8's all round or are the fronts 7's? If so they are extremeely rare as the fronts on most are not dished.

yes these are 7s and 8s, took ages finding these 7s as its like a needle in a hay stack! I'm actually quiet supprised nobody else snapped them up before we did! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yup, they look good laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I really like the whole combo you got going on with your car, thumbs up from me thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Yea they suit it really well!

and if your selling the alloys in your signiture, ill have first dibs biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Daz_Wilko

thanks guys for all your positive comments! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think they look lovely, nice and spangly for summer.

I also love your badge on the back

bought the badge from hong kong for £5, most people think it says "Lupo" then you get some people asking me if its a Golf confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and if your selling the alloys in your signiture, ill have first dibs biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hummmm i might be if i can find a decent set of winter wheels! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered I never showed you guys my show alloys, they was in a very slow progress but now it seems like I'm gettin some where DSC04188.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

as you can tell they was in a bad state! so we started to remove the rusty old bolts and split the dishes..

DSC04199.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC04201.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC04208.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I then ordered some polished wider dishes and some gold bolts...

DSC00218.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00221.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

this gives you an idea of what they will look like....

DSC00216.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00217.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

after about 2 months of tryin to sort out some flat centre caps, i finally got some made, and now i can get them ready for paint DSC01080.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01079.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I searched for a set of these a while ago when I saw them on a caddy van in PVW - they are wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> . What colour are you painting the centres?

Their guna look sick!!! thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

What widths are they??

Edited by vworks41