My Loop...*SMOOTHED TAILGATE!! and NEW REAR LIGHTS PG.9*

LOOPTY-LUPO

Please read before posting: the Tailgate is getting smoothed on the 28th of March!! - Thanks.

WELL......this is my 1.4i 16v Vw Lupo in Soft Blue.

Comments.....welcome!

DSCF0989.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF0996.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF0995.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1556.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1543.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1550.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1558.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1544.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1554.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1548.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1557.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1540.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1560.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT1559.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Console.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

AND THIS IS ONE FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE ABOUT TO SAY......"CAN YOU SEE THE LIGHT OUT OF THE REAR LIGHTS?"

PICT1601.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by LOOPTY-LUPO

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good!!

not sure on the rear lights though to honest. but the rest is spot on.

what sort of finish are you goin for on the wheels? same again or something a little different! the bonnet and boot will make all the difference as well

good job biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Same again!

Car looks great, just not too sure on the rear lights, rear end looks a bit bland, need something to break it up.

But the rest looks great, nice stance, like the colour coded bumper, and the black inner bit breaks it all up well!

Nice wheels too!

what sort of finish are you goin for on the wheels? good job biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im going for same again on the wheels with a real thin body coloured blue line on the lip

car looks good dallan(im sure it was lower when i saw it confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> ), bad boy should look awesome, look forward to seeing the results...

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Car is looking great, love soft Blue!

I agree with others about the rear lights, I can see where you're coming from, but they're not for me.

Id also work some more Black in there to, and maybe some chrome front idicator bulbs!?

Edited by matt a

Looks very nice except the rear lights and side repeaters makes it way too bland, tailgate and bonnet should look very nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and the st nav unit adds a touch of class overall very nice

what exhaust system is that by the way?

wayne

Looks very nice except the rear lights and side repeaters makes it way too bland, tailgate and bonnet should look very nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and the st nav unit adds a touch of class overall very nice

what exhaust system is that by the way?

wayne

The exhaust is shortened 4-2-1, de cat, sports centre box and a stateside backbox.

thanks for your comments

I love this colour, its so nice.

With the masses on the rear lights, a bit too much coding imo.

I vote put the VW badge back! But its your car

The plate complements the look too. But you havent got the soap suds out of the grill, tut! Lol

Wow you finally got pics up. Loving it wasnt on board with the window tints at first but they do look good. Guna go against the general feel as well and say i do actully like your rear lights there different.

Shame i couldnt make it to that meet tonight. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

thumbs up.

i like it INCLUDING the lights, but i may be a little bias wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> - not a bad choice on rims neither

have you thought about getting some clear/silver indicator bulbs so you dont get the orange ring around the edge of the lamp??

gonna look ace with the bonnet, have you got anything else planned for the rear?? have you considered getting the high level brake light sprayed??

Its not my style at all, but I do like your car Dallan smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Front looks nice, you just need to get the cut-out smoothed over with the rest of the bonnet work.

The lights I'm not sure - I think it's that there's too much blue on the back - I'd be tempted to leave the VW badge on to break it up a bit......... (I think it looks much better in the last pic with the lights on as they break up the big expanse of blue paint)

Wheels are nice - front camber looks a bit out on the 3rd pic, but might just be the angle smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thumbs up.

i like it INCLUDING the lights, but i may be a little bias wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> - not a bad choice on rims neither

have you thought about getting some clear/silver indicator bulbs so you dont get the orange ring around the edge of the lamp??

gonna look ace with the bonnet, have you got anything else planned for the rear?? have you considered getting the high level brake light sprayed??

do you mean the indicator bulbs at the front???

i don't know exactly how to but i have tried many a time to get out the bulbs.

thanks for your comments arun, and the 3rd brake light is coming off when i get my tailgate smothed (i.e. badge recess and handle)

LUNALUPI: the camber is well out, your right but it looks good in my opinion!

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry for the newbie question but is that blue a standard colour?

Looks very nice.

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks, yeah its called "soft blue"

looks very nice like the new rims shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yep its VW soft blue

wayne

thanks mann, got them back about a week ago. took a while to get used to them but i love em' now!!