Tigz Loop

Tigz™

And a loom.

And a ECU.

And a... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I like my black headlamps, but after the Xenon's on the Polo, theres no way I can go back to them!

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

For early next year hopefully.

Spoke to the chaps at Lincon who wired Darrens car, he thinks as he may have to use parts from both looms, and the loom for an aftermarket ECU it may cost upwards of £600.

Then the cost of the ECU, and mapping its still too much money.

Would like to do it how Darren has, keeping everything working as it should be, with the stand alone just controlling the engine defiantly sounds the best way of keeping the electrics working.

Shame the bloke wouldn't pass on the knowledge he'd picked up wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looks can be deceiving wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just loosely bolted the bits back on, so it helps make the trip to Scotland with less hand luggage smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What do you use to resize your photos? They always seem to have a hell of a lot of noise in them...

'Found' and installed Photoshop CS2 and I think its made a big difference.

Now I see the pics together I can see what you meen about the noise.

IMG_0071copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Will you ever finish it? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Loving the black rieger lower bumper, then again you know i would biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so you have a broken loop, renault 19 and a polo gti? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so the remapped Polo ecu out the window for definate then now due to not been mappable enoguh? Starts to sound expensive again when you talk standalone management doesnt, wasnt it £800 for a standalone ecu management system like emerald etc?

And what the hell is going on with the mirror base plates colour? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

wayne

And what the hell is going on with the mirror base plates colour? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

one of the bases broke and he had to fibre glass it back together

Loving the black rieger lower bumper, then again you know i would biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks mate, I'm feeling it also, just hope its not copied before its on the road! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

so you have a broken loop, renault 19 and a polo gti? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yup smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And not forgetting the Saxo lol

andi , why the hell is the car coming up here ??

I've put the reason in my thread pinned at the top of the tuning section smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Starts to sound expensive again when you talk standalone management

Yes it does mate, then there is the wiring and sensors.

Still looking at options, I missed out on one which would have been perfect, but the time Id got the cash together he'd sold it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I cant view Ebay at work mate?

Cut & Paste

OMEX 500 3d ecu engine management race rally track Item number: 250038799902

a friend

Current bid: £255.50

Reserve not met

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: 2 hours 52 mins (23-Oct-06 18:54:54 BST)

Postage costs: £12.00

Seller's Standard Rate

Service to United Kingdom

Post to: Worldwide

Item location: Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom

History: 10 bids

High bidder: suttonseed( 11)

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Relisted due to non-paying bidder (second account by another bidder on the last auction who decided they didn't want the item while winning, and didn't have the nerve to ask me to cancel their bid - why can't ebay crack down on these idiots?). As a result, anyone with zero or negative feedback will have their bid cancelled unless they contact me first. Sorry, but listing items costs money!

Omex 500 series ecu, full engine management with ignition and fuel control.

Comes with laptop link cable and MAP1000 user guide.

Used on my previous race engine, on standard injection, but could be used for throttle bodies or getting the most from your engine mods by re-mapping to suit. New in 2002 / 2003 at cost of £1500 fitted - currently retailing at £550 (cheapest I can find) and in excess of £650 in some places; the reserve is nowhere near that! I'm selling as my new engine is running carbs and has it's own ignition system already. Parts of the loom are still in the car, so this is sold as ECU unit, cable and mapping user guide only.

Any questions drop me a line.

a5_1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

one of the bases broke and he had to fibre glass it back together

i knew about that but couldnt and still cant understand the colour its almost illuminous blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

anyway good luck with it mate cant wait to actually see this car at a show its got to be one of the most talked about cars on here and iv never seen it except in pictures laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wayne

• 2 years later...