Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

BTW, it looks nice Chris - do you have more work to do on it?

i think its now done......im tempted to get the whole think wrapped in habiscus flowers to add a more tropical hawian feel to it.....but im not sure.

so......this thread has turmed into a

"crusoe argues for no point other than something to take up some time between ****ing and watching richard and judy"

kinda topic.

crusoe....youve said you piece, its become apparent that your clueless...now shhh....go back to spanking it over your copy of razzle.

Edited by big_chris1981

This is Naida:

tattoo2b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

She belongs to one of my closest friends. She was designed by my friend Stu & his artist.

She represents a lot to him (which I'm not going to go into) & I helped him name her smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

(Pic was taken when she was only a few hours old - she's settled down a lot now)

Edited by nickilupo

i think its now done......im tempted to get the whole think wrapped in habiscus flowers to add a more tropical hawian feel to it.....but im not sure.

so......this thread has turmed into a

"crusoe argues for no point other than something to take up some time between ****ing and watching richard and judy"

kinda topic.

crusoe....youve said you piece, its become apparent that your clueless...now shhh....go back to spanking it over your copy of razzle.

your replies confirm the initial supposition rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

@ nicki, wonder if women would find your friend's tattoo offensive. looks like something out of a manga cartoon but does seem to show the female in a nude subjugation pose (hand cuffs etc.)

What's the other one Steve?

Nothing too exciting, lol.

A smiling sun. Have just lent out my memory cards, otherwise would take a bunch of pictures

but does seem to show the female in a nude subjugation pose (hand cuffs etc.)

There's no handcuffs there at all, just a shackle on one ankle. Suggests more of being restricted in a bad way, rather than sexually, but we all know how grubby your mind is!!

God this is getting tedious.

Lol

right i am gonna get the unit 21 crest , then start thieving maybe a bit of gbh, and some rape just to make sure i act the part.

God this is getting tedious.

I agree. Isn't it lock time?

In summary, Crusoe doesn't like tattoos and thinks if you've got one, and it's visible, you're marking yourself in the worst instance as a murderer\psychopath\nutter, and in the best instance as a minor thug. He's a kind of "anti-tattoo" Adolf Hitler figure if you will.

Everyone who's posted here who has got tattoos likes them. End of chat.

Now stop it. Please.

Edited by BigMon