(FOR SALE) Project Red Baron (L88 LRT) Track/fast road influenced GTI

Little Green Giant

So! after 8 short years of owning only one car, Oscar the little green Lupo, I have bought another! And guess what!!! Its another lupo!!!

I decided Oscar was going to take a little longer than i had originally thought to sort him out. so an offer was made on none other than a little red lupo with the reg L88 LRT...

67345_10152602864810392_1611536165_n.jpg

offered to me for a bargain price, i could hardly say no. Especially as its alternative was to be broken and shipped all over the country! SAVE OUR GTI's!

More pictures to come, this is going to be a lengthy build!

Ben and Baron

Edited by Little Green Giant

what was wrong with it why were they gonna break it it looks tidy mind

The owner had little interest in the car as a whole and it was priced very good! He has another GTi 1.8t project and wanted a fast sale! It has a few issues the passenger sill has some pretty nasty damage if i remember right and the gearbox didn't have 1st/2nd (may now be fixed)

On a lighter note! I have the interior from it muhaha

Looking forward to the build!

The owner had little interest in the car as a whole and it was priced very good! He has another GTi 1.8t project and wanted a fast sale! It has a few issues the passenger sill has some pretty nasty damage if i remember right and the gearbox didn't have 1st/2nd (may now be fixed)

On a lighter note! I have the interior from it muhaha

Looking forward to the build!

ahaha... thanks!

Still doesnt have 1st and 3rd... but like i said, its a project :)

I have washed this car ;)

And driven it actually haha

you can drive it again if you wash it... again. should be a lot faster soon too ;)

Best Lupo in the best colour :)

not a fan of gti's... nor red. but its fun! haha

Didn't think you liked GTIs?

Well saved. Enjoy!

I dont... but it couldnt go to waste hahaha

Will be watching this one, is this where the engine's going? Or is it going in the 'racekor' & this is the daily?

Edited by Koop

things didnt arrive... so other things happened instead...

392966_10152650532540392_1352782754_n.jp

Also picked up some 2mm acrylic to cover the holes in the door etc. and to start making a mold for the splitters and diffusers ;)

New gearbox is on its way on monday, and new rear brakes should be here by tuesday! everything is pretty seized so the brake change is going to be fun!

new rear coilover set up may well happen next weekend, but still deciding which route to go down, so this may change over the week.

Ive kind of ran out of money... and insurance is due on the 20th, so may have to SORN it until i can get enough to insure the little lovely person again :)

I'll get some pictures as soon as I'm happy :)

45471_10152650195645392_989471470_n.jpg

The yard is begining to get a little crowded! haha

summer will be fun!

530514_10152650191875392_1219762552_n.jp

Edited by Little Green Giant