What is different on the 100 bhp lupo and the 75bhp lupo

harrysteele9

Why not get you started its not your car so shove your head back up your a*se

I do like to make a good first impression. Welcome to the forum :wave:

You probably think the forum consists of a bunch of arseholes now, it doesn't, but as mentioned above this question gets asked week in week out hence the hostile response. Most will tell you just buy a sport and its probably the best way in fairness.. Even if you go to the lengths of upgrading you TB, cams, get a remap etc etc. Your box still has longer ratio's, you have drums at the rear, no fog lights, no centre exit.

So if you want sport power...... Sell your S and buy a sport!

Mike

RAY!! you said ignore me...?! i basically said the same as what you said... but i used less words! therefor my answer was better

Harrysteele... bit of a heads up mate... we are all about banter so just take it with a pinch of salt and see the funny side of it. Dont dive in at the deepend throwing around abuse because you will lose. :thumbsup:

The differences are...

irrelevant. One is 75... one is 100... im not certain but im pretty sure they will be about the same to insure so id go for the 100. Dont consider changing engine parts to make your 75 upto 100 because its a massive waste of money... you probably wont actually go through with it but you will tell your mates you have and then try and race their corsa. Lupo's arent really a performance car (unless you have mine) so just appreciate what they are... good build quality, reliable, nice to drive, good on insurance and fuel, good looking car... Dont make it something its not.

• Like 1

RAY!! you said ignore me...?! i basically said the same as what you said... but i used less words! therefor my answer was better

Harrysteele... bit of a heads up mate... we are all about banter so just take it with a pinch of salt and see the funny side of it. Dont dive in at the deepend throwing around abuse because you will lose. :thumbsup:

The differences are...

irrelevant. One is 75... one is 100... im not certain but im pretty sure they will be about the same to insure so id go for the 100. Dont consider changing engine parts to make your 75 upto 100 because its a massive waste of money... you probably wont actually go through with it but you will tell your mates you have and then try and race their corsa. Lupo's arent really a performance car (unless you have mine) so just appreciate what they are... good build quality, reliable, nice to drive, good on insurance and fuel, good looking car... Dont make it something its not.

what makes your so special! :L

what makes your so special! :L

trust me... my car was the most amazing lupo to grace planet earth... and its 5 million horsepower because of a TWIN centre exhaust...

trust me... my car was the most amazing lupo to grace planet earth... and its 5 million horsepower because of a TWIN centre exhaust...

hilarious -.-

internet.jpg

i got pissed off because i was new here i asked a serious question and i get a bell end sarcastic answer , so next time i know to search it first thanks