junction 29 supercharged lupo?

Loopy Lupo

its prolly just been done, and he hasnt set up ecu or boost yet, wont be suprized if he is still on 11.`5-1` compression .

i remember chatting to him, his name is Hakeem , he had polo Gti wheels on his loop at santa pod .. if its the same guy , gonna send him an sms tomorrow and see if he is keen on a set of forged pistons + rods smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dont forget lads that the Polo has a diffrent gear box to the Loop, I read in a post by Dogwood that it was a closer ratio 'box.

The times 'should' be quicker than the Loop from a standing start.

Would be good to watch a Club Lupo vs Club Polo Pod meet.

If sure there would be some 1.0 Polos for me to race biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ah, so it's a1.4 sport then that's been supercharged? in that case 15.8 ain't hanging around - maybe a scliffo said it hadn't been set up properly? i wonder who did the conversion - it looks well done, expensive???

its prolly just been done, and he hasnt set up ecu or boost yet, wont be suprized if he is still on 11.`5-1` compression .

i remember chatting to him, his name is Hakeem , he had polo Gti wheels on his loop at santa pod .. if its the same guy , gonna send him an sms tomorrow and see if he is keen on a set of forged pistons + rods smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It is Hakeem and we both did a Lupo feature (out next month) with The Golf+ magazine. 1400 16v sport car to begin with, with gti motor in it, lowered CR and Vortech supercharger. sounds mint and owner did all the work himself. RESPECT!

look out for the feature peeps.. 1.8T and 1600 supercharged.

ah, so it's a1.4 sport then that's been supercharged? in that case 15.8 ain't hanging around - maybe a scliffo said it hadn't been set up properly? i wonder who did the conversion - it looks well done, expensive???

its a 1600 gti motor supercharged in a 1400sport lupo

its a 1600 gti motor supercharged in a 1400sport lupo

schplumph..... :wink: