junction 29 supercharged lupo?

Loopy Lupo

So is this supercharger conversion available for the gti now or is his car a 1 off?

Also how come so slow? No offence but 0.2 seconds quicker than a standard Gti is a little bit dissappointing?

Not a Junction29 car, trust me!

Spent a good hour chatting to its owner at the BBT's event.

Clifford - he says he knows you?

Its only just been finished, waiting for a new ECU, running a piggy back at the mo. From what I could gather from him, compression has been lowered already, its purely the 1.4 ECU that is holding him back.

Bloody nice car!

Yeah, its the original ECU for the car. It started life as a 1.4 sport & he bought the GTi engine & box from a scrappy...

Think he's having a custom ECU made... not 100% sure though.

He's going to Worthersee so I'll try to track him down & get some more info from him!!!

as far as im aware its got the Gti Ecu (you can see the varible valve timing is connected), with a piggy back system, but thats soon to go, as programmable is on its way. he is running 7 psi, about .5 bar boost. the compression has been lowerd to around 9.summing :1 by means of a copper spacer plate. i am considering this as a temp solution untill i get my pistons, but its not cheap, Hakeem said its £150 for the plate.

thats an oil cooler btw smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
What a year for tuned Lupos!  

And for Mag features :wink:

Coming Soon..

S'charged 1600 Lupo and 1.8T Lupo in The Golf+ magazine in next months edition out next week. AND in PVW 1.8T Lupo vs Mk1 golf S3 motor 1.8T and guess which is faster all round 8) Also out next week.

• 2 weeks later...