Patrick's White Lupo (Just abit of smoothing :D)

patroddy

White and white I think a no-no - black with a polished lip, gold, anthracite, bronze (Rotas) or just plain silver.

I would go so far as to get a special lightweight (racing) model, such as below.... :yes:

MysteryWheel.jpg

WOODEN RIMS FTW!!!!!!

Just my opinion......... ;)

Edited by Joti

0236li.jpg

Not good.....

Unless you colour match them (which will still look crud!), the wheels will be brighter than the paintwork.

Edited by Joti

**** :o I was thinking about white borbet a's at one point ;) but naaah I want a good solid set of bbs interlagos if that plan don't work I don't want rm's etc I want to be different

Coilovers going on this saturday, thanks to blaine for offering to fit them

Fitted windeflectors

Got cambridge lights on order

Nd booked into body shop :D

Lots of changes

Guest Kristoffer

**** :o I was thinking about white borbet a's at one point ;) but naaah I want a good solid set of bbs interlagos if that plan don't work I don't want rm's etc I want to be different

Coilovers going on this saturday, thanks to blaine for offering to fit them

Fitted windeflectors

Got cambridge lights on order

Nd booked into body shop :D

Lots of changes

Sounds good to me pat

just chills guys this thread is in danger of being hijacked. If you can't take banter then don't give it, theres no point getting upset over "your Dad" jokes.

And Pat i think it would look sweet on Blue wheels:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-LUPO-GTI-NEW-MOT-FULL-SERVICE-HISTORY-FULL-BLACK-LEATHER-SUNROOF-/170906815518?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=wvQXOpRX8ArWMSDQzFJt3pzP2hQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

i know thats a GTI but its white and shows you the colour combo you could have :thumbsup:

Right been a semi busy today with the car ....

8151016169_0eb672b069_c.jpg

Amber Valley-20121103-00694 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

8151016303_b7eafe585d_c.jpg

Amber Valley-20121103-00693 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

this is how it all started at blaines house tools ready, the rear platics where a pain in the arse to remove!

8151046918_b68f7150d9_c.jpg

IMG-20121103-00696 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

and the rears down, left the adjusters on for winter

8151040614_3ec0e14a69_c.jpg

IMG-20121103-00706 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

forgot to take a photo at blaines of the fronts so heres how the car sits overall

walked in the house to this parcel :D

8151015589_006fe2afc9_c.jpg

IMG-20121103-00699 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

new cambridge lights

8151015589_006fe2afc9_c.jpg

IMG-20121103-00699 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

8151014955_6cdafb5bd2_c.jpg

IMG-20121103-00703 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

i did clean behind the lights but i forgot to take a photo ill take on when i do the other side

8151040400_d0ab824e4a_c.jpg

IMG-20121103-00705 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

But my car was previously owned by a ****tard who didnt use their mind when they changed a bulb and used a philips head screwdriver instead of the torx driver and rounded off the screw head and now my car is left looking like this untill i got it sorted ..... annoyed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its done 1200 miles since its last wash :P so yer it does need one ... But I was going to do it when I got in from blaines but someones parked over my house so I'm like halfway up the road so yer maybe tomorrow

Looking good now pat :thumbup: does need a wash though, afterall it is extreamly sticky after your little incident haha!

it's a good height for winter :yes:

Looking good now pat :thumbup: does need a wash though, afterall it is extreamly sticky after your little incident haha!

it's a good height for winter :yes:

"incident" ;) the less said about that the better ... the car clean freaks will go mental when they hear my unique way of protecting my paintwork :P .... but yer after i get in from shooting tomorrow ill clean it, or maybe before i go out in the morning ...

"incident" ;) the less said about that the better ... the car clean freaks will go mental when they hear my unique way of protecting my paintwork :P .... but yer after i get in from shooting tomorrow ill clean it, or maybe before i go out in the morning ...

look forward to seeing the wheels...hope it all works out!! :shades:

Too late, he has already proved he's a ****.

ill be honest i rather like him ... and seen as though im single ;):cheeky: :cheeky: lets hook up im from mansfield where do you live stoffmeister?

Thread cleaned. If I have to waste another 30 min's of my life cleaning a thread of spam like this I will just lock\delete it.

So please do not spam Members' Cars threads.

Guest Kristoffer

Thread cleaned. If I have to waste another 30 min's of my life cleaning a thread of spam like this I will just lock\delete it.

Sorry Ray

Sorry Pat

It won't happen again

• Like 1

Thankyou Ray :) i also apologise

A few shots i took earlier, am just about to give her a good clean once ive had some lunch

8153736169_4b908eb34b_c.jpg

How lilly now sits by PRoddy95, on Flickr

8153762976_f0257fdfd3_c.jpg

8153736453_e7bd3aa554_c.jpg

Phone my local vw about getting myself a new bolt sorted for my cambridge to be told the parts department dont open on a sunday -.- so i shall ring tomorrow while im at work.

and some hints on future work,

yesterday while we'd got the doorcards off i had a thought "why not retirm them while theyre off" so ive spoke to my mum and she says she will do it for me :D so yer im now on the look for what design i want them to be like, so yer suggestions chuck them at me :)

now off the go clean the dirty thing

Oh my, so much pissing around for a bolt? Chisel a line into it and screw out, or hammer a bigger torx bit in!

i can get it out no problem its just id rather put a bolt in thats not ****ed, for the sake of a couple of pounds then if i need to change a bulb i dont have to arse around getting the bolt out again

• Like 1