Patrick's White Lupo (Just abit of smoothing :D)

patroddy

sick of the word OCD being slung about, my brother has it and its a living hell :(

looking good though

if one cup holder is open they both have to be ... the seats have to be level, asin passenger has to be as far back as mine, everything has to be centred, im not chucking it around for the sake of it. i like thing level and flush

lovely work on the headrests, the way they don't go all the way down annoys me too

it made it so it was sticking in my mirror as i was driving so with it now being cut down i cant see it in my mirror

VW MFD1 PERFECT CONDITION FOR SALE ... IPHONE 5 DREAMS FORCES SALE

ASK FOR MORE PHOTOS VIDEOS THE LOTS OFFERS AROUND £250-300 COME WITH WIRES FOR IPOD CONNECTION THAT I GOT FROM PREVIOUS OWNER AND NEVER USED

QUICK SALE WANTED

MAKE A BOY HAPPY AND LET ME HAVE AN IPHONE 5

Edited by patroddy

loving your lows ... i am reasonably jealous ... could swing both ways :P

Actually quite tempted to swap haha

Nice work on the headrests

this bug's the crap outta me. some people notice and question it. Why they complain over full legroom il never know..

my mrs moves it forward and it gets me very angry ... but she gets even angrier if i use the "no" word :P ha

• 2 weeks later...

8063450981_52b0c3bfd6_b.jpg

Sunday Clean by PRoddy95, on Flickr

8063450805_dfc524e702_b.jpg

8063450611_8d5a8f8362_b.jpg

8063450403_bcd09f3560_b.jpg

8063451828_1e9697342f_b.jpg

8063451642_71a2811ebf_b.jpg

8063451460_cb6071de93_b.jpg

8063630851_cea952ee42_b.jpg

8063632574_381c039123_b.jpg

8063630475_e472e384a6_b.jpg

8063630281_e76ee1af4e_b.jpg

i was surprised how dirty she got after one week of crappy weather. But anyone got any tips for getting my engine bay cleaner its a bit of a state and really getting on my nerves

GUNK engine Degreaser, a can on WD40 and some soapy water with a soft brush.

cover Electrics, Cover everything with GUNK and then rinse and wash off with Soapy Water and then Go over most engine components With WD40 As a bit of protection and as a dressing.

Look out for an Undertray, they help.

Looks Like you have some Crispy Engine Mounts and PAS bracket. Could give them a coat of Hammerite..

you could also Remove your Exhaust heatsheild and Polish it up..

i should really Finnish off my engine bay.

Was quite Clean until I got CV joint grease Everywhere and Neglected to put my Under-tray back on..

• 3 weeks later...

just a little update i know stuffs been slow since ive owned lilly but this month good stuff come ... well some are the 28th of next month but still good stuff will come ;)

coilovers will be on soon just need to get someone to fit em for me cos im lazy and would rather not have to get dirty ;)

cambridge lights have been brought off caspers

and my car is booked into the bodyshop for dent removal, rear bumper respray, and ive got a carpark dent in my passenger rear wing so im having that fixed and sprayed, and a little surprise im keeping under my hat ;)

ive found my alloys but at the moment theres only one full set for sale and thats in germany, currently in a horrible green colour and overpriced ... so ive done some good ebay searching and can create my own set for 260 quid but 2 wheel will be coming from europe, 2 in england and theyll need a refurb so im still making that decision in my head as to is it worth it

Interested to see what these wheels are hope you pull it off.

theyre a secret ;) they where an optional extra on lupos in other countries i do believe and you can see them on a close friend on the lupo in this country but still theyre hard to get hold of