Patrick's White Lupo (Just abit of smoothing :D)

patroddy

Good work pat!

cheers joe just wish i could get that horrible mark out of the passenger rear

paint the rear badge all white, will look sick!

i like the shiny silver :P but i might have a play on ps to see how all white would look

Best colour ;D , ooo ur lupo reg plate starts with the same 4 letters and numbers as mine hahaha ,looking lovely and clean :)

it is the best colour by far ;)nd thanks for the comments :) needs alot of work still

same as me, i sorta come to a standstill with mine for a while, need to get back into it tbh.

getting some coilovers on friday so hopefully fitted over the weekend, and going to do some small detailing aswell i think :)

same as me, i sorta come to a standstill with mine for a while, need to get back into it tbh.

getting some coilovers on friday so hopefully fitted over the weekend, and going to do some small detailing aswell i think :)

what coilovers you getting im thinking fk/ap?? they seem to have good reviews all round

what coilovers you getting im thinking fk/ap?? they seem to have good reviews all round

ive got raceland coilies :) anything will do for now, there not brand new, won then on ebay from a vw dismantleurs near to me.

good condition though!

ive got raceland coilies :) anything will do for now, there not brand new, won then on ebay from a vw dismantleurs near to me.

good condition though!

Are you selling them? :)

• 3 weeks later...

got my new toy fitted yesterday :D look pretty posh, and i love how flush it sits on the dash and the oem look, beats any after-market i think.

OOOOH and fitted some under dash cupholders most important modification of the lot

7988549197_23a8d76c6a.jpg

Vw Mfd 1 by PRoddy95, on Flickr

7988555912_5dfbbf997c.jpg

7988556034_84fbc97d6d.jpg

7988549583_f9170f93e0.jpg

7988556308_e8dd4058c6.jpg

7988549817_ddca6de3d2.jpg

7988549961_84ae781dd1.jpg

7988556654_2c8eb98939.jpg

had to take some of the dash out to get it so i could route wires everywhere etc

7988556816_3219d6c1e1.jpg

soo happy but now skint -.-

all in good time!!! but lows are on the agenda but ive got a camping trip in october like i said on the phone so slamming it for that would be stupid id just rub

all in good time!!! but lows are on the agenda but ive got a camping trip in october like i said on the phone so slamming it for that would be stupid id just rub

Get air then... problem solved

Loving the MFD, I am reasonably jealous.

loving your lows ... i am reasonably jealous ... could swing both ways :P damn money!! hoping work give me my pay rise so i can get the body work sorted out, im scouring ebay for a set of alloys i want but no one will sell them me ;P all im getting is "sorry we want to sell the car all as one" so the search goes on ... but yer lows and alloys all around xmas me thinks untill them im just menial body work issues and making it clean :P

so this afternoon i set upon shortening my headrest, they just pissed me off with them not being flush, ive got OCD / CDO about things like that so i had to solve it as soon as i got time ...

8012320240_ac8c297f70_b.jpg

Shortneded Headrests by PRoddy95, on Flickr

i took 2 prongs off each and this is what they looked like to compare next to each other

8012313601_75df0dc250_b.jpg

a little bit of a before and after shot

8012320130_c8551fc5d6_b.jpg

and all done

8012313105_fde063a579_b.jpg

what im going to do on monday is hopefully take them into work and grind off another peg / half a peg, do the same to the bottom beg and then weld the bottom peg on so as they can sit flush and not just be slid out

Nice work! What's your plans for alloys?

ultra top secret ive only ever seen one set be sold off a car ... and i missed out by a few pounds on bidding, so i need to convince someone to break them off their car for me :(

sick of the word OCD being slung about, my brother has it and its a living hell :(

looking good though