Dan's Little Po

SupermanDan01

Heyy, well ive been looking around the forums for a while now, and realised i havent posted in here yet :surprised: Soooo here we go!!

This is my little lupo...

23wtwxt.jpg

And .....

wpteb.jpg

This is the dash partly finished, still need to respray the vents black as the silly masking tape decided it didnt want to stick :rant:

f1xy0o.jpg

And the front, although im in the process of moving my indicators back down to the fog light position.

6hm7ab.jpg

Lots of love Dan :heart:

Nice, what have you done to the rear badge? Can't see it properly!

Nice, what have you done to the rear badge? Can't see it properly!

Its a red and black squares vinyl, but im getting a new badge soon as im not keen on it :(

Steelies FTW. did you take them off to paint them?

Nope! Just a proper clean and a detailed to F**k

wow very shiny.....looks good. did you play about with the top two pictures ?????

Nope, not that im aware of. A mate of mine (A friend of the girl i brought it from) detailed the car a few weeks before i brought it and took some pictures!

But yeah, looks ace!! Just need to sort out a few scratches and knocks, the problems of living in an area filled with speed bumps :( and should be good!!

Its a red and black squares vinyl, but im getting a new badge soon as im not keen on it :(

Nope! Just a proper clean and a detailed to F**k

Nope, not that im aware of. A mate of mine (A friend of the girl i brought it from) detailed the car a few weeks before i brought it and took some pictures!

But yeah, looks ace!! Just need to sort out a few scratches and knocks, the problems of living in an area filled with speed bumps :( and should be good!!

Tell me about it my bumpers took a right hammering since I lowered it :(

• 3 weeks later...