Koop's Loops

Koop

This one may prove fatal when Mrs Koop finds out :lol:

Anyway, must be time for some pics...

IMAG2296_zpsc614dafc.jpg

IMAG2301_zpsa2554d43.jpg

The bra is staying til I've sorted the big 'orrible scratch it's hiding unfortunately.

O HAI :ninja:

IMAG2304_zpsaaef9f1f.jpg

They're original OEM ones with VW stamp and everything. Unfortunately someone has murdered them with a terrible paint job.

Works car park dub club :lol:

IMAG2302_zps74572064.jpg

O HAI :ninja:

IMAG2304_zpsaaef9f1f.jpg

They're original OEM ones with VW stamp and everything. Unfortunately someone has murdered them with a terrible paint job.

Clearly reps. You should ashamed having BBS caps on them.

I'll give you £100 for 'em. Doing you a favour.

On a side note, whats the plan with the ATS?

Edited by Karl_Mac_

Nice try, £500 maybe :P The cups will be staying til these are refurbed, then hopefully refurbed while these are on.

Maybe not for long, I might sell them and pay off my overdraft instead. Booooooring. Being a grown up is rubbish.

• Like 1

I'm annoyed at myself as I said I was going to sort out the important stuff before changing anything. I thought I'd be ok but I'm gonna be in the red by the time I've got the cam belt done so it just doesn't seem sensible. We'll see though, if I can't make my money back on em I'll keep em & get them repainted. In red obviously :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Like this...

vp1.jpg

...and a bit like this...

mk2-mkii-gti-golf-bbs-rm-bagged-air-susp

:wub:

But never mind. Sensible starts here: booked in tomorrow for cam belt, water pump, spark plugs, oil & filter :D

I have few tools & no garage, not even a drive! Dave at the local garage sorts me out cheap anyway.

I know, I want one :( tbf I do a fair bit in the car park out the front of said Dave's garage, and occasionally borrow his tools :lol:

Well the Golf's temporarily dead :( Power steering pump's gone. Guy I bought it off told me the belt was loose & gave me a new one but it turned out it was the wrong one, our Dave tightened up the existing one & the pump started making a godawful racket & the fluid reservoir was bubbling like crazy & pissing fluid out of the breather hole. Looks like a previous owner has slackened off the belt to stop it making the noise so now it's been tightened up it's running at full chat & chewing itself to bits. However he says the engine's sweet & he can't find any other issues apart from the aux belt which is a bit cracked & the cam belt cover has a clip broken. He's getting the aux & power steering belts in today & I've just gotta try & find a decent second hand pump so I don't have to pay 120 quid for a new one. It's cost me £150 so far for the cam belt, oil & filter which ain't too bad.

Found a power steering pump :D It's in Chelmsford & it's still on a car but it'll be with me Friday latest, 40 quid posted with 90 day warranty, that'll do pig.

That's a cool car you got there Koop, looks the tits!

Cheers!

If this makes you feel better, a power steering pump for the ST is £950 from Ford.

Glad you got it sorted!

That does make me feel better, thanks :lol: