Calvin's 1.0 , Back to life :D

cj1

I really like this the little interior changes are nice, wondering where I could find some lining like yours that was used on your roof? (not exact same DW :tongueout: )

Thanks

Thanks :) I got it from The Range aha, they had loads of different fabrics!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a fellow SJR student XD only saw the loop once in college it looked quite neat, your polo looks good too

Ahh I've been wondering who's that arosa is. Yours looks really smart haha. Thanks :)

My pride and joy :D you need to slam the polo XD

Yeahhh erm not allowed cos of the contract. But think I might get rid of it after a few months anyway, cool as it is having 2 cars at 18 I just want to focus on just one :).

• 2 weeks later...

any pictures of current state? or is it all underwraps until completion? :ninja:

honestly i completely forgot to take pictures. But the engines been in, runs fine :).

Spent qutie a long time recently rewiring in some footwell lights, putting speakers back in and my amp :).

But all inside is filthy, so will need to get it all cleaned back up to standard then pics will be up :)

however...

551181_10150955064192152_584517151_11914975_395322981_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right so been driving the car since wednesday, miles better than the old engine! Glad to be back in it, felt weird at first going from a 12 plate polo to a 12 year old car! Everything currently is as it was before it broke. Need to get together just a bit more money then will be getting coilovers done!

However one thing is slightly different...

taxdisc.jpg

Just need to get focusing on changing the things I want to :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...