Calvin's 1.0 , Back to life :D

cj1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If youve not done so already, perhaps you could take something from your switched live on your radio?

Already running the aerial off that, it has a built in signal booster :(

I saw your earlier! Outside the Big ADSA in wigan!

It looked asthough you noticed me?

Yeah I saw you, wasn't sure at first then like just as you'd gone past I put my hand up :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so been a while, some changes have been made. Only got a picture of one at the minute though, will get some more later. Had an amp installed, got a sub and box (Thanks to adam for the box!) , just need to get them put in. Few fabric changes as well!

06092011005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, cool. was it hard to do that?

Also you coming to the meet tonight?

not been on since then, not too hard, took a day or two.

Couldn't of gone the meet that thursday anyway, was in work 4-11

I wonder where you got that idea ;)

Have you done it? I did my rear door cards then my dad said i should do the roof, didnt even realise!

• 2 months later...

Oh how its been a long time since my last update. Made quite a few changes since then!

Okay so first of all got my sub and amp in the boot, not the ideal set up, takes up lots of space and isn't very neat. Going to be putting a false floor enclosure in soon to replace this big box ;

IMGP1930.jpg

The door speakers I had really weren't doing it for me, no bass and couldn't handle half volume nevermind anything higher, so invested in some new JBL speakers;

IMGP1928.jpg

Also got a new pioneer headunit, but began to get bored of the dash, so took all the removeable bits out and hit the paint shop;

IMGP1922.jpg

IMGP1921.jpg

IMGP1923.jpg

Looks a lot better IMO.

Other than that there hasn't been many other major updates, really need to get it lowered but unsure of whats a low cost way of doing this, don't really have that big of a budget at the minute.

Detailing;

IMGP1929.jpg

Okay so got my boot build done, sort of. Still needs to be carpeted, and the box is only one seat wide so needs to be remade bigger after christmas. Got the carpet here ready but no point doing it till the box has been remade bigger;

Wigan-20111221-00180.jpg

Any opinions on where i could improve with anything would be appreciated, thanks

Edited by cj1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know a good way of getting stains out of seats? Like anything I could use, spilt something on my seat and now there's marks all over it :angry2: .

Currently in the middle of carpeting the boot build and adding a few extra accesories, will post pics when done! Very slowly taking shape. Next has to be some wheels I think, not sure of what to get on a budget though haha.

Ok so today I decided that my boot build could do with making a little bigger underneath. the box was wayyy to small and you couldn't really hear the sub that much compared to what it used to be like. Took it out and used the first one I got off Adam. going to get some wood cut soon and hopefully have the boot build back in.

Also ordered a new relay for comfort indicators, going to get them put in. Just trying to save up now for some coilovers, might just put it on springs though. Hmmm.

Lot of ideas haha. Also ordered some vinyl for somewhere on the outside, not revealing anything yet :tongueout:.

Soon as the rain stops going to give it a good clean and polish, and sort the inside out. Just found the Autoglym pack we got free so going to put it to use :thumbup: .

beginning to annoy me how high it is :(

Save up and get some cheep JOMs, honestly i find no problem with them on the road. yeah there stiff compared to standard, we all know that but coilovers are coilovers, thats just how they are.

Once you go low you just want to go lower! :yes:

Save up and get some cheep JOMs, honestly i find no problem with them on the road. yeah there stiff compared to standard, we all know that but coilovers are coilovers, thats just how they are.

Once you go low you just want to go lower! :yes:

How much are they? I think thats probably the better option, not bothered about it being stiffer, its too bouncy now, like being on a trampoline whenever you hit a bump.. Was going to get wheels then lower, but going to go lower first.

Okay so got my boot build done, sort of. Still needs to be carpeted, and the box is only one seat wide so needs to be remade bigger after christmas. Got the carpet here ready but no point doing it till the box has been remade bigger;

Wigan-20111221-00180.jpg

Any opinions on where i could improve with anything would be appreciated, thanks

Check out mine man, carpet and amp :)