Modified Nationals?!?!

Dan *Arosa* Fisher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ill be going, need to check the calender see if I got any other plans :)

Arrived on the Friday last year, we were gone by Saturday afternoon. Hated it & never seen so much rubbish in my life lol like max power crossed with Weston wheels all over again :lol: idiots & chavs galore spoiling it for the rest.

Chavs dont like us because they think were better than them (VW Elitism ive been told) haha ive only been to 1 mod show and that was fast show and it was poo ting lol

I went to Fast Car Unity Cruise couple of weeks back where Modified nationals were in attendance.. Biggest pile of ****e ever lol, chavvy is not the word! Look for a car without a heinz tin as an exhaust and it's like spot the white man in Alum Rock lol!

hmmm i was thinking of going tbh but the club whose stand i was ment to be on has cancelled may still just go up for the sunday hell may pick up another trophy if you say everything there is going to be a pile of **** lol

Lmao nice expression Kent!

I agree VW shows have much more "class" but now and then I like a mod cruise, show or meet just to see something different and crazy lol Talkin about the tin cans as an exhaust... I went fastshow and one of the lads on my stand with a c2 had wrapped tango cans around it which matched the paintwork..looked mint haha

Lmao nice expression Kent!

I agree VW shows have much more "class" but now and then I like a mod cruise, show or meet just to see something different and crazy lol Talkin about the tin cans as an exhaust... I went fastshow and one of the lads on my stand with a c2 had wrapped tango cans around it which matched the paintwork..looked mint haha

Yeah I'm the same as you, I like going to these cruises every now and again. They're chavvier but a bit of chav aint always bad. Gotta love Skylines & RX7's drifting round Maccies haha! Bit too far for me this one though.

Modified nationals

- Dan *Arosa* Fisher

- REDLooP (Entering Audio Competition)

ye il be sure to get a video of that and some pictures :) need to find out the times etc im going saturday and leaving sunday so should be there for when ur competing :)

ill be going all weekend .. i go every year!! and ill be entering the EMMA comp =)