Lupo/Polo GTI Red Grill Trim OEM+ Style

99hjhm

I got fed up of the tacky grill trim off eBay that falls out as you drive down the road and fades in 5mins.

This stuff is apparently German made and seems to be lasting OK on my car. It's bigger diameter than the eBay stuff and works really well, A few people commented on it at UD's 2011.

Supplied in 1M lengths, easilly enough for a Lupo GTI grill.

I have 5 lengths to sell.

£5 posted per length. (Basically I'm not making a penny on it) payment by Paypal gift prefered.

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

5524065392_96b4667e37_b.jpg

99hjhm's Lupo GTI by 99hjhm, on Flickr

Is the part around the grill any wider than the eBay stuff, on a silver one it's not that noticeable for me would love it wider!

Yes it's wider, ebay stuff is about 4mm, this is about 6.5mm.

Can i too have ur paypal addy or can i come to collect it tonight as im near star city

Can i too have ur paypal addy or can i come to collect it tonight as im near star city

You can mate, I wouldn't bother TBH, I'm 6 miles away from you atleast. I'll PM my Paypal.

I'll take one please mate :)

OK, will PM Paypal address over.

Sent da monies

It better look as high quality as it does in your photos when it arrives, loving the choice of backgrounds you use in your pictures. So arty you fancy man! :wub:

LOL, hope so.

Edited by 99hjhm

Ok, didn't expect this to be so popular. Only originally had 5 pieces, but due to the demand I may have to get some more.

So the first five interested were,

1. Danny.P GTI, Paid

2. Schnaffler, Paid

3. Kent, Paid

4. Saq85, Paid

5. RossB, Paid

--------------------------------

6. Bantam1

7. qwaps

8. mat.m

Would anyone else want any so I know how much to get if I order some more?

Would love one of these. Please pm me your paypal and I will send payment asap. It's nice that your doing this as a good will gesture :) ver since I saw it on your car at ud I knew I needed some lol

Ill take one if you get more!

Josh

Would love one of these. Please pm me your paypal and I will send payment asap. It's nice that your doing this as a good will gesture :) ver since I saw it on your car at ud I knew I needed some lol

Will order some more next week.

Will post the first lot tomorrow.