Car Shows

RebeccaJayne

VW Festival Harewood House is a good show.

We had an OK turn out last year, camping and drinking on the Saturday with a stand of about 9 cars and some S&S on the Sunday.

You would be most welcome.

First couple of years were awesome. Was really nice and warm.

I remember the year when that SLUT kept being a SLAG at our campsite so me and Foxy went over to tell them to SUCK off. That was amusing.

Kam's super mature, he's married and has a responsible TDI now. . .

VWFest is amusing.

BFT shall be amusing in a VR cab, unless it's raining, then it's stay in bed time.

I wouldn't ignore elsecar though, always an amusing opener to the season & localish t' Yorkshire.

What do you consider East Yorkshire? Some people near where I live consider it 'East Yorkshire'

VW Festival is good but I'm working this year I think, so dunno if i can come :( Pity cos last year was class, I just remember being totally arseholed and Bacon pouring vodka over a dog that kept yapping at him.

Big Fat Tour is mint, I genuinely get very annoyed if people beat me between Scarborough and Thirsk :lol:

Edition 38 is the place to be though!! That show is just mental, I love every minute of it lol.

You got loadsa meets near you :)

if you're willing to travel there's a VAGcars meet next wednesday about an hour north from you. There's often the dub pres meets in Leeds which aren't far I guess.

I often frequent York drag strip if racing is your thing :)