Number plate mounting

LupoBoi

I'm thinking of getting my front number plate recess smoothed and want to mount the number on the lower grill of the front bumper.

I've seen people using cable ties to hold it but I want it to sit away from the grill.

Anybody does this or know anyone who has?

If they do, how do you do it?

Is there anything you can buy?

Ta

Another Complain About My Caps LOL. You've Complained 3 Times Haven't You? LOL

Yes because its so unnecessary and makes no sense as to why you would do it?!!? Bit of an effort as well to put a capital at the start of every sentence as well i would of thought?

Yes because its so unnecessary and makes no sense as to why you would do it?!!? Bit of an effort as well to put a capital at the start of every sentence as well i would of thought?

At the start of every word** lol couldn't agree more marcus, What he is doing actually hurts my eyes, I'd of complained more than 3 times!! There Is Nothing Worse Than Typing Like This. LOL

but as everyone has said, Brackets are the easiest way, I screwed mine into the lower bumper and it doesn't look the best, I'll be changing it when i put the 3L front on, i'll work something better out.

Edited by BaileyVW

^^ Looks cool, but I can't help feeling that the big numberplate sized bar across the grille looks like it might be useful for something...

Am I right in thinking stick on plates are illegal nowadays? When I smoothed the front of my Mini, I stuck one on the bonnet.

• 1 month later...

At the start of every word** lol couldn't agree more marcus, What he is doing actually hurts my eyes, I'd of complained more than 3 times!! There Is Nothing Worse Than Typing Like This. LOL

but as everyone has said, Brackets are the easiest way, I screwed mine into the lower bumper and it doesn't look the best, I'll be changing it when i put the 3L front on, i'll work something better out.

Chill out. People didn't sign up to club lupo to hear a bunch of girls cry about my writing. Stick to the subject and stop wasting time. .......Children :coffee:

Chill out. People didn't sign up to club lupo to hear a bunch of girls cry about my writing. Stick to the subject and stop wasting time. .......Children :coffee:

It was a ****ing eye sore though.

On topic, I don't see it taking up that much space tbh.

Edited by AlexTRea

Would you like some cheese with your whine sir?

Them hideaway plates look mental! But I can't help but feel it'd take up a lot of space under the bumper/splitter?

Unless your as low as The Dirty Stancers or on air, i can't see there being much of a problem. Bar the odd scrape when going over a speedbump.

I dont see the point in either of those 2, because you push a button and essentialy your plates either backwards or at a 90 degree andle sticking out :blink::lol:

Dont know if uve heard about these pesky people who take pictures of ur cars sometimes, they stand on the side of the road, a bit like train spotters but, unlike train spotters they wear a uniform. Also some cameras these days are left on the side of the road encased with a yellow box.... you get my jist...

That one on the meagan is stupid.

How is it!? its for speed cameras jeeze why can u lot not see that!? :S