money is tight.....

CopeyCupra

Roughly £300-£400 on fuel. Paid my insurance outright as to have as a direct debit each month they were going to charge 29.9% interest on top :blink:

When i had the arosa it was more like £500 on fuel. Lost of a lot of money in that car but owel **** happens.

how can you crash and end up with a better car?

PMSL @ nearly 600 quid a month, and thats not including depreciation and maintenance costs. Thats well into mortgage costs , silly silly boy for paying that much.

At the age of 18 it was worth it to drive round in a Gti.

I wouldnt do it now lol

Roughly £300-£400 on fuel. Paid my insurance outright as to have as a direct debit each month they were going to charge 29.9% interest on top :blink:

When i had the arosa it was more like £500 on fuel. Lost of a lot of money in that car but owel **** happens.

Wow 29.9%?! I called admiral yesterday to check insurance on another car and I asked him how much of a difference it would be pay monthly or all at once and he said he would have to add on a 8.5% charge.

Bought car for cash so no loan on that

£35 a month insurance

£40ish fuel..

....then £650 mortgage, £400 on loans and alot more on bills ;)

I hate being a grown up, i get cheap insurance but have alot more outgoings lol

Likewise!

Likewise!

Its daft when people do the "i gotta spend hundred a month to drive" When i gotta spend double what they pay just to get somewhere warm to sleep at night lol... perspective

Also i drove a ratty 1.6 montego when i was first driving, woulda killed for a little lupo back then lol

Me too, It wasn't all that long ago but my first car was a clapped out old Rover 214 with rust everywhere!

I'm fortunate that I live near my work and have low fuel costs otherwise I'd be properly skint after the rent and bills.

My GTi is currently costing me very little indeed. Insurance runs out on the 16th so my final payment is already out, and it's currently in a coma on the driveway so i guess "Nothing!" :)

The Arosa Sport Costs me £87 a month.

My Mk1 Golf I sold almost two years ago.. still costs me £200 a month :wacko:

wtf was I thinking.

Still you live you learn.

Probably over £200 a month now in petrol. I think i fill up once a week... I get about 265 miles out of £50 of fuel...

Here's my money saving tip,

Tesco shaving foam, 59 pence... get in....

Edited by Putney

its actually very good... as good as any other name brand 3 times the price..