attempted break in pikey barstools

LUKEY BOI

Last night some job dodging money grabbing pikey/chav C*nt tried to break into my car last night my lock is ruined and need a new door so if anybody is selling 1 let me know. anyways heres the pic of the damage luckily they didnt get in thanks to vw :D47835_10150261835025534_557905533_14645770_5924961_n.jpg

Only thing in the car was the headunit good luck getting my sounds out cos the subs riveted in the wheel well :P i hate people who do things like this thanks for the positive comments :D this is becoming more common in my area a few of my mates cars have been broken into being a saxo a fiesta and a clio :/ they seem to be targetting modified cars too !

it is rediculous mate if i caught any **** trying to break into anybodys car id beat them to an inch of their life cable tie their hands put them in my shed and hang them up then feed them rice and capfulls of water until they become weak and fragile then i shall strip them naked and drop them off in the woods miles from where i live in the middle of nowhere !! im nice you see

it is rediculous mate if i caught any **** trying to break into anybodys car id beat them to an inch of their life cable tie their hands put them in my shed and hang them up then feed them rice and capfulls of water until they become weak and fragile then i shall strip them naked and drop them off in the woods miles from where i live in the middle of nowhere !! im nice you see

Wow, sounds like you speak with experiance!

Fetish?

Sorry to hear about this.

In the early 1990's Mum had a Polo which seemed to be broken into continuously, in less than three years it was broken into 4times which we found unsettling.

I noticed this on Ebay don't know if it is of any use?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-lupo-1-0-v-reg-drivers-door-/130416442076?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM#ht_1109wt_1137

Edited by JB1.0e

To be honest you seem to have been lucky that you got the world's worst theif!

VW's are not difficult to break into at all. I still can't figure out why they didn't just use a brick!?

A mate had his Mk1 Golf broken into years ago, they carefully cut out the rear window and laid it on the back seat and then proceeded to rip the dash apart to get the stereo out. Their break in technique was brilliant their theft technique needed a LOT of work!

• 1 year later...

Ahr this looks promicing... first off, stuff like this really narks me, sorry to hear someones fallen victim agan, if quite a while ago now, my mate recently had his loop stripped of all its wiper blades,aerial, and scratched the door trying to get it, duno why, hes got nowt in there.

Anyways...

yeah so my who I left in the car while I picked something up decided he was gona be awesome and get out the car while leaving the keys in, haha *faceplams*

Been driving my other car for the time being, but would like to be back in the loop <(budum'tss!)

hoping someone will look at this as it does look a touch dead

PM me if you have any advice, I'm also interested to know any other security flaws beffore I fit my alarm system ba$*£ds arn't nicking my car haha

Sure there's someone selling a couple of flash red doors on here mate

To be honest you seem to have been lucky that you got the world's worst theif!

VW's are not difficult to break into at all. I still can't figure out why they didn't just use a brick!?

A mate had his Mk1 Golf broken into years ago, they carefully cut out the rear window and laid it on the back seat and then proceeded to rip the dash apart to get the stereo out. Their break in technique was brilliant their theft technique needed a LOT of work!

My Nans Neighbor had this happen to him in a MK2 golf. took the glass out, took the stereo and then made off with the glass!

mind you she lived in a rough area.

another thing that made me feel uneasy is that you can open the bonnet on a MK2 golf by removing the badge and tugging a cable.

my nans 'Rocco always kept having its badges pinched from the grill... wonder if anyone actually opened the bonnet

This was a few years ago that this was happening and is probably not as widely known of today.. but its still food for thought.

Haha, yeah I had thought of cutting the glass out, but if I can refrain from any particulary invasive methods that'd be prefferable, been told theres an electrical method??

but still locked out... wouldn't mind but I was gona get a spare cut once I fit the alarm, was thinking flip key

sorry to hear, I'm glad they didnt nick anything or take your car for a ride! I had my car nicked many many years ago when I had an A-reg Nova ('bout 18 years ago) and there's nothing more sickening when you get back to see it missing! Hope they have a run of bad luck the scum bag(s).