Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Ive had not alot of luck with it. I went to visit today had a long discussion there has been a long story behind whats gone on in the background between me an tim, but went up today with my mate apologised for any comments and hes stepped and said he will sort it for me which i think is good of him

Even if you've annoyed a few people, I don't think (and i hope) that no one is low enough to damage anyones cars in any shape of form as that's just below the belt.

Looking forward to getting a good look at it at UD, keep up the good work!

Looking good! Would be ridiculous if someone damaged it because there should be respect for everyone's rides regardless other things.

I doubt anyone would tbh and im not sying anyone is, i just have pissed alot of people and obviously you get worried but it should be all good. If the car isnt finished though UD will be different story got so many parts at companys at the moment and bit in pieces

There in pieces :( got 2 new dishes on order. Got two dishes in my bedroom being polished, im still deciding on centre cap badge. And the nuts are at the polishers. And 2 faces are at an engineering company lol, so all in all its not looking well

Id be most concerned about MOTbefore it i hate sending a car for its mot. Mine things are bit like pop out windows, sort wheels out, sort my suspension out. Retrim doorcards. Some interior plastics swapped, and im in the phillepines for most of february :(

lol... i thought it was meant to be ridiculously easy to get a MOT in england???

I have talked to a few people "not to name any names" in the sc3n3 and they were saying their show cars dont even see an MOT centre any year and they just go and lift a ticket for 30£ lol